Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
i have been discussing the murder of over 6000 children who have nothing to do with Hamas and i have tried and tried to get you to notice that the thousands murdered are children .
your mind cannot cope with this and you keep mentioning the Hamas attack --what had the children to do with Hamas attack --NOTHING .
do you know what nothing means --zero --nothing to do with any attack on anyone --THEY ARE CHILDREN --children are incapable of waging war---- or of flying through the sky on hang gliders holding 50 caliber machine guns .
Declan i am exploring this with you not as a personal attack but for myself and others who find none of this makes sense --you are a capable commonsense person on most topics except this one --your mind cannot see the thousands of poor defenseless people blown to bits in their concentration camp .
they reported the weight of explosive dropped on Gaza expressed as tons of TNT ----now EXCEED the bombs dropped on japan --put simply MORE EXPLOSIVE DROPPED ON THE CIVILIANS OF GAZA THAN 2 ATOMIC BOMBS .
are you somehow able to scale this because i cannot -- nobody can --the Israelis are stating in the past few days that nobody complained when Britain leveled Dresden and killed a few hundred thousand so don't bother us with your complaints.
i would like to know how a person like you and yanks in general can behave like this --it does not make any sense and i pick up this detachment from americian media people .
the Palestinians are not really human like the Israelis,
real people dying is a vast tragedy if a 1000 Israelis die------ but 12,000 Palestinians is nothing for anyone to concern themselves with .
and the only reply the only concern is the mad unhinged excuse to blame the deaths of all the Palestinians and Israelis on Hamas this makes it right somehow in the tiny minds of the yanks who if they ever examined how they are barefaced robbed by Israel to do this would puke with disgust .
The outrageous actions of the Israeli has you convinced. Other people were convinced by the actions of evil bad man Putin on the poor people in Kiev. Others were convinced with Assad poisoning his own people and the wee Syrian boy washed up face down on the beach drown.

All these things are just leverage on us to accept that more population replacement are coming. All of them suitably equipment with one sob story worse than the previous.

You are buying this ploy, others bought the Covid ploy.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1700108598194.png

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
i have been discussing the murder of over 6000 children who have nothing to do with Hamas and i have tried and tried to get you to notice that the thousands murdered are children .
your mind cannot cope with this and you keep mentioning the Hamas attack --what had the children to do with Hamas attack --NOTHING .
do you know what nothing means --zero --nothing to do with any attack on anyone --THEY ARE CHILDREN --children are incapable of waging war---- or of flying through the sky on hang gliders holding 50 caliber machine guns .
Declan i am exploring this with you not as a personal attack but for myself and others who find none of this makes sense --you are a capable commonsense person on most topics except this one --your mind cannot see the thousands of poor defenseless people blown to bits in their concentration camp .
they reported the weight of explosive dropped on Gaza expressed as tons of TNT ----now EXCEED the bombs dropped on japan --put simply MORE EXPLOSIVE DROPPED ON THE CIVILIANS OF GAZA THAN 2 ATOMIC BOMBS .
are you somehow able to scale this because i cannot -- nobody can --the Israelis are stating in the past few days that nobody complained when Britain leveled Dresden and killed a few hundred thousand so don't bother us with your complaints.
i would like to know how a person like you and yanks in general can behave like this --it does not make any sense and i pick up this detachment from americian media people .
the Palestinians are not really human like the Israelis,
real people dying is a vast tragedy if a 1000 Israelis die------ but 12,000 Palestinians is nothing for anyone to concern themselves with .
and the only reply the only concern is the mad unhinged excuse to blame the deaths of all the Palestinians and Israelis on Hamas this makes it right somehow in the tiny minds of the yanks who if they ever examined how they are barefaced robbed by Israel to do this would puke with disgust .
The lads here are perfectly fine with children being murdered by the terrorist IDF......as long as they're brown children.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The lads here are perfectly fine with children being murdered by the terrorist IDF......as long as they're brown children.
Children die around the world, of all all colours, every day. Including the ones who dug up the precious earth minerals to make your phone to post this stuff. Do you want special recognition for being super angry about the ones currently being killed in Gaza? Being super indignant in this forum makes no practical difference to the situation in Gaza. As pointed out before children are killed in Ireland everyday. Not in the splashy way they are Gaza… but the attitude is ‘move on‘. Irish people are dying by the thousands more now than before the vaccine roll out. Not in the splashy way of Gaza. But the numbers are there and will continue long after Gaza is wrapped up.

I have had a good look at the posts Aul Lad had made on the forum and I have not seen one reference or comment he has made about the Irish people killed by the clot shots.

Why would we add any weight to his moral lectures about Gaza when he has not even bothered to notice the attack there has been on his own people? Or show anger towards people who did that?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Children die around the world, of all all colours, every day. Including the ones who dug up the precious earth minerals to make your phone to post this stuff. Do you want special recognition for being super angry about the ones currently being killed in Gaza? Being super indignant in this forum makes no practical difference to the situation in Gaza. As pointed out before children are killed in Ireland everyday. Not in the splashy way they are Gaza… but the attitude is ‘move on‘. Irish people are dying by the thousands more now than before the vaccine roll out. Not in the splashy way of Gaza. But the numbers are there and will continue long after Gaza is wrapped up.

I have had a good look at the posts Aul Lad had made on the forum and I have not seen one reference or comment he has made about the Irish people killed by the clot shots.

Why would we add any weight to his moral lectures about Gaza when he has not even bothered to notice the attack there has been on his own people? Or show anger towards people who did that?
Warped thinking.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
What? That we should be listen to some guy jumping down our throats about some group of people he feels a special connection to around the world who doesn’t even acknowledge that Irish people are dying in a hybrid act of war on them?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
What? That we should be listen to some guy jumping down our throats about some group of people he feels a special connection to around the world who doesn’t even acknowledge that Irish people are dying in a hybrid act of war on them?
Take that to your abortion thread.
You did open it, right?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The jews are now stating they'll be occupying Gaza and maintaining a military force there indefinitely.
This is what so called nationalists on this site are supporting.😂

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
The jews are now stating they'll be occupying Gaza and maintaining a military force there indefinitely.
No, Nationalists are just not hyperventilating about a foreign country over which they have precisely no control or influence.

Here is a photo of the Theipval British Army Barrack in Co Antrim. Isn't it funny that Nationalists in Ireland get much more worked up about Israeli occupation in Gaza than they do about occupation in Ireland.

Perhaps chillax about Palestine in the same way as the average Free Stater has about the 6 counties for last 100 year.

Thiepval_Barracks%2C_Lisburn_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1590410.jpg

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Wouldn't that be Israeli Nationalism ? !

I don't give a Fuck about the Israeli's or the Palestinians = = Probably best for all if they keep killing one another.

Perhaps the Palestinians need to up their Killing of Israeli's.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be Israeli Nationalism ? !
No, that would be Israeli colonialism.
Something the so called nationalists on this site seem to have no clue about.
Not to worry, they can cry about abortion and equate that to IDF terrorists killing children with guns and missiles.

Just remember, once Israel gets it's way all those moolah's are going to end up on our shores scrounging off our taxes and welfare system while destroying Irish identity.

So when people like me call for an end to the IDF terror machine it's not in support of the rag heads, it's knowing where they'll end up if it doesn't stop.

Irish nationalists are thick as shite, living on the wolf tones and dreams of a United Ireland as the country is ran from Brussels.

But something something......Hamas are terrorists.......something something.......Brown kids......Abortion....etc etc....

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom