Massive Attack on Israel currently underway by Hamas. Hundreds of Civilians reported Dead.

K

Kangal

Maybe it is time for both of ye to go. A person tuning in each day sees the same punch and judy show

If Myles just asked me straight up why I support Israel, I'd have replied. There's no need for personal attacks.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
To be clear on Hungary and the EU.

In the last 36 hours Hungary has secured €10 billion of the €30 billion of structural funds the EU were withholding from them in an attempt to blackmail Hungary into following the liberal suicide the rest of the cuckold are involved in with their societies.

Orban stepped out of the room for a couple of minutes so the same cuckolds could vote to allow Zitler and Nazi Ukraine contact them for some shittakinig.

Orban and Hungary retain their veto power to stop Nazi Ukraine getting into formal talks on joining the EU at any point in time they choose.

After that Hungary used it's veto to stop the EU sending another €50 billion of taxpayers money to the corrupt Nazi Jews running Ukraine under the instruction of war terrorists in Washington.

A fantastic few hours work by a proper leader of his country.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Nazi IDF doing what Nazi Jews do.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
408921397_24294977220146805_5020652592624490505_n.jpg

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Perfect example of a personal attack
its not a personal attack its somebody indulging themselves at our expense --its too over the top to be a personal attack and this person should be suspended

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
its not a personal attack its somebody indulging themselves at our expense --its too over the top to be a personal attack and this person should be suspended
Might I enquire as to which person?

tldr

Reaction score
Perhaps these hostages may have had, some inconvenient information about what has gone on ~ ~ Dead People Tell No Tales.

I'd say what happened was that the IDF are shooting all male civilians in Gaza and Hamas saw this so they released three hostages with a white flag and no shirts on (to show they weren't wearing suicide vests) towards one of the IDF squads. The soldiers then promptly shot them.

It was announced that they won't be reprimanded probably because they would maintain the defense that they were just following standing orders.

One of the IDF spokesmen was on the news cycle (red-faced) saying it was a terrible accident - they got caught in a propaganda trap by Hamas. All the news guys know this is what happened.

It makes clear the fact that pointing out to someone that what they're doing is bad isn't enough to stop them doing it if they're determined - there has to be an enforcement mechanism. There was an atrocity of indiscriminate blood letting by Hamas on October 7th - the Israelis are up to the same thing now. There is no enforcement mechanism on either side of this conflict now - the worst of both have the whip hand in their communities.

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Israel will eliminate Hamas and militants, if they are able, regardless of how many they kill, even the entire 2 million.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I'd say what happened was that the IDF are shooting all male civilians in Gaza and Hamas saw this so they released three hostages with a white flag and no shirts on (to show they weren't wearing suicide vests) towards one of the IDF squads. The soldiers then promptly shot them.

It was announced that they won't be reprimanded probably because they would maintain the defense that they were just following standing orders.

One of the IDF spokesmen was on the news cycle (red-faced) saying it was a terrible accident - they got caught in a propaganda trap by Hamas. All the news guys know this is what happened.

It makes clear the fact that pointing out to someone that what they're doing is bad isn't enough to stop them doing it if they're determined - there has to be an enforcement mechanism. There was an atrocity of indiscriminate blood letting by Hamas on October 7th - the Israelis are up to the same thing now. There is no enforcement mechanism on either side of this conflict now - the worst of both have the whip hand in their communities.

The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.
Good Explanation.

tldr

Reaction score
Israel will eliminate Hamas and militants, if they are able, regardless of how many they kill, even the entire 2 million.

'Lewis Carroll’s 1865 novel “Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland” famously features an eccentric character called the Hatter, who’s referred to in the story as “mad” and became popularly known as the Mad Hatter. However, the phrase “mad as a hatter,” used to describe someone who’s crazy or prone to unpredictable behavior, didn’t originate with Carroll. Instead, the expression is linked to the hat-making industry and mercury poisoning. In the 18th and 19th centuries, industrial workers used a toxic substance, mercury nitrate, as part of the process of turning the fur of small animals, such as rabbits, into felt for hats. Workplace safety standards often were lax and prolonged exposure to mercury caused employees to develop a variety of physical and mental ailments, including tremors (dubbed “hatter’s shakes”), speech problems, emotional instability and hallucinations.'

Where did the phrase “mad as a hatter” come from? - History.com

Using mercury for hat making, or lead in pipes, causes strange behaviour from people. If you remove these agents then no new cases arise, although those already affected by them may be permanently scarred.

The standard international argument is that the situation that Gazans find themselves in - ghettoized - creates pockets of people like Hamas and the other militant groups who pursue atrocity to satisfy their psychological distress. Ameliorate this situation and these groups will gradually extinguish.

The problem is what is the best course of action to do this - there are a lot of children in Gaza, will the strategy chosen by the Israeli government dissuade them or encourage them to follow the example of Hamas?

Is, in fact, what both Hamas and security state in Israel are doing is the social reproduction of an environment where the people in control of these communities maintain their power over their communities by acts of mutual atrocity? Are they really in league with each other?

All this is masked by the sort of atmosphere in group affiliation found during wartime. Remember Cheney et al?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Hard to see them having any future.

But it is hard to see about 7 billion people having any future.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Any further links on that? Where do their Ideas originate from - Their gospels and/or old politics??
this is not in the Semitic Jews torah =their bible .
see website TRUE TORAH JEWS .
This is in the Talmud the books of non Semitic Jews from Russia and eastern Europe who converted to their own ""invented "" jewish religion in the 5th century on orders of their ruler the great Kagan and they were written by a bunch of """RABBIS"" in the 5th century --who CLAIM THIS IS THE ORAL VERSION NEVER WRITTEN DOWN BY MOSES -- and it states everything the Semitic Jews are against --it is totally mad stuff and a death cult.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Looks like there are elements trying to widen the war by pulling in Iran.
As an experiment to measure the control over us and the truth i mentioned to my wife and daughter both teachers that if they took out their phones in class and said we are now going to discuss antisemitism and please take out your phones and you George go to Bing and you Susan go to yahoo and you Sean go to google and so on and so on -- now type in which country murders the most Semites each year in the world ..
surprise surprise no mention of the 20,000 killed in the past 2 months or the thousands killed each year since 1948 in Israel --all the pages --all the pages are owned by the ADL and none mention the country Israel which murders the most Semitics each year .
same answers for which country demolishes the most Semitic homes .
steals the most Semitic lands .
they control and poison and own all sources of info.
i then challenged my daughter who is registered on chat gtp --and without knowing----- I said they will have knobbled this also --my daughter said not possible this is AI they cannot control AI nobody is that powerful ..
i searched my pockets and found a tenner --i held it up -- i know these bastards these poisonous fuckers --i know them -- stop your language my wife said --no need for that i wish you would get as upset over your weight as you do about the Palestinians .
i held up the tenner --i said to my near penniless daughter i wont take a tenner from you but this is safe i bet the AI THE MAGIC CHAT GTP is knob bled by the Israelis it will never mention the 20,000 killed in the past few months or state the Israelis are the most antisemitic people on earth .
she typed which country is the most antisemitic in the world -- ANSWER IT IS COMPLICATED AND DEPENDS ON VARIOUS FACTORS -- no mention of the 20,000.
i kept my tenner is anyone here surprised -- but is it not a huge event to realize that the holy grail of AI is corrupt now and forever.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom