Michael McGrath. Independent from Kilkenny

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I wish to follow closely maybe 5 candidate in the upcoming election. I picked Michael McGrath because one of out posters here is from the area @AUL LAD who might be able to give us the inside scoop. I suggest other posters pick a candidate and do likewise.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There seems to be oodles of stuff from his facebook page

Z

Zipporah's Flint

I wish to follow closely maybe 5 candidate in the upcoming election. I picked Michael McGrath because one of out posters here is from the area @AUL LAD who might be able to give us the inside scoop. I suggest other posters pick a candidate and do likewise.

He is the person who is the "Arch-Druid of Ireland" or something similar and who intensely dislikes Justin Barrett?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ok. Nationalists hating other nationalists is par for the course anyway.

Any or all videos are welcome and opinions

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Arch Druid does not sound very Catholic

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Division in the Dissident Right is the bane of all patriots. Until they cop on, kiss and make up, they will do fuck all to better the lot of nationalists.

Look at those cucked fools in the EP who dropped the AfD from their faction because some shit-for-brains ringer said that not everyone who served in the SS was a bad egg.

Cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

Last edited:
Z

Zipporah's Flint

Division in the Dissident Right is the bane of all patriots. Until the cop on, kiss and make up, they will do fuck all to better the lot of nationalists.

Look at those cucked fools in the EP who dropped the AfD from their faction because some shit-for-brains ringer said that not everyone who served in the SS was a bad egg.

Cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

The Neo-Pagan versus Christian thing is a very serious issue. If I remember correctly from Pish Michael McGrath has pretty intense feelings on these matters.

That was the French being creepy French supremacists.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
The French, Belgians, Italians and Czechs all cucked. They know what side their bread is buttered on.

At least the FPÖ in Austria held the line. However, the AfD had better clean house immediately if not sooner, because this Krah jackass wasn't the only wolf in sheep's clothing, I reckon.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
The Neo-Pagan versus Christian thing is a very serious issue. If I remember correctly from Pish Michael McGrath has pretty intense feelings on these matters.

Similar to some of the Ásatrú movements in Europe and the States. These people have toys in the attic and then some.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

That was the French being creepy French supremacists.
Now I remember, he posted on Pish

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I know that he's a very decent guy in person.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0109.png

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I wish to follow closely maybe 5 candidate in the upcoming election. I picked Michael McGrath because one of out posters here is from the area AUL LAD who might be able to give us the inside scoop. I suggest other posters pick a candidate and do likewise.
You're trying to steal my thunder

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No, I just have you on ignore after you refused my pint in Guilanes a Ballinasloe.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I do not know the gentleman and never heard of him until today .
i looked at some of his posts and he is less than inspiring and there is no mention of a following or group of close friends or friends at all .
he will not do well.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Aul Lad could you comment on my thread linked above please Sir?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Perhaps I will not be calling Paddy Power then

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom