Oh Canada

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

5 months ago i brought a group of Canadians to lidil in Waterford --they were over for a family wedding and the family name was Butler and they got married in the tower of Butler castle kilkenny .
i followed them in to lidil and i went to get my items and next i heard screams and shouting and i turned the corner and they had their phones out and were pointing and shouting and bringing each other to various items --some of the lidil staff asked them what is wrong and they held up items and some of them could not speak they got so emotional .
they explained that some of the items were a quarter of what they were paying and many were a third of Canadian prices --they were totally disgusted with their country and i got the feeling they found themselves strangers in their own country ,
they complained and were bitter but i did not hear they would bring it to an end .
this is the common theme .
there does not seem to be an opposition anywhere and when a wild card like Trump appears the entire establishment gangs up on them .
it seems everywhere has the Tories and labour both are loyal to Israel first and then themselves followed by their party and the country comes a slow 4th .
this is the pattern across the globe --they all go to davos they all obey the WEF /EU/ USA DEMOCRATS/BANKING .
Its all decided and no debate on the most sensitive matters anywhere,
it is just pushed through on well greased tracks laid down by our masters .
the immigration bill is being hammered through at the moment and it will struggle to get an hours debate because our masters require a legally binding immigration policy to castrate the Irish nation .

Popular Threads

Top Bottom