Oh Canada

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
'Canada’s far-left government is now euthanizing a staggering average of 36 citizens every single day under the nation’s “assisted suicide” laws

As Slay News has reported, Canada has some of the most liberal euthanasia laws in the world.

In recent years, the government has been increasingly relaxing the laws that were originally meant to give terminally ill people an option for dying.

However, the expansion of the laws means people can now be euthanized for far less severe issues such as depression, homelessness, or mental illness.

The laws have even been expanded to include “mature minors” with a push to expand to infants.

A report has revealed that the average number of citizens being euthanized in Canada has soared in recent years.

According to Health Canada‘s recent report on government-assisted suicide, euthanasia made up 4.1 percent of deaths nationwide last year.

The figure is a significant increase from 3.3 percent in 2021.

The 2022 report on Medical Assistance in Dying (MAID) was released last October.

It revealed that euthanasia has claimed the lives of an estimated 45,000 Canadians since it was first legalized in 2016.

Some 1,018 Canadians were killed by government-assisted suicide in 2016.

By 2022, that figure had skyrocketed to an alarming 13,241.

This means an average of 36 people were euthanized per day in Canada last year.

It also means that there has been an average yearly growth rate of 31.1 percent since 2019.'

Canada Now Euthanizing Dozens of Citizens Every Day - Slay
This cant be????

In in every twenty five deaths is euthasia.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
This cant be????

In in every twenty five deaths is euthasia.
Sure why not? Having a painful terminal disease/condition in later life?
Being Homeless with many difficulties but no resources including uncontrollable addictions causing degradation in later life?

Loneliness, rejection, physical disability, mental disability all combined.
A more humane and accessible form of suicide for the determined but unable.

We'll all seek assistance in our final days, so provide the full service as required.
Good bye cruel world, No more sad bad days in never ending misery.

Do the decent thing.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mybe one in a hundred, but one in 25 yearly, that is outlandish

willow

Reaction score
Being Homeless with many difficulties but no resources including uncontrollable addictions causing degradation in later life?

We'll all seek assistance in our final days, so provide the full service as required.

Do the decent thing.
A fairly cold take on this. How about we make living conditions bearable. End homelessness, for the older person maybe with shared living including gardening and growing sone vegetables ( not too dissimilar from the religious communities of yesteryear).
I am back in palliative care and my - how a little kindness eases a person's pain. So I go above and beyond to make things as good as they can be.
Putting the old, infirm, mentally afflicted and otherwise 'imperfect' onto a MAID like pathway is in my eyes nothing but murder. I am surprised at your cavalier attitude.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
A fairly cold take on this. How about we make living conditions bearable. End homelessness, for the older person maybe with shared living including gardening and growing sone vegetables ( not too dissimilar from the religious communities of yesteryear).
I am back in palliative care and my - how a little kindness eases a person's pain. So I go above and beyond to make things as good as they can be.
Putting the old, infirm, mentally afflicted and otherwise 'imperfect' onto a MAID like pathway is in my eyes nothing but murder. I am surprised at your cavalier attitude.

I'm just relaying some of my own personal thoughts as someone who's relatively disabled and in constant discomfort 24/7 - I'm not a bad case but it's been constant for years and getting worse.
My options and future are vastly reduced and I've fallen on hard times in regard to work and prosperity.

(I'm sorry and apologize for blabbing on about my personal woes(pathetic as they may be but its an example to be questioned)

For some time now I hear myself repeating the same message which is to prepare for a sudden deterioration in physical ability and sickness such as a leg that needs chopping off or increased paralysis, a stroke or brain tumor and/or other cancer tumor of the body.

Fundamentally I do not consider the Irish medical system competent in providing suitable medical care and even if they could treat my immediate issues then being the age that I am there's going to be something else a little ways down the line.
The hospitals have failed me on several previous occasions for smaller minor treatments so I do nor consider they can look after the big stuff besides it's an awful drag of a service at the public university level.
IMO the service is pathetic (sorry to all the good hardworking people who provide, I don't include you) and not worthwhile.

Anyway, my attitude is look after ones own terminal affairs as best one can and prepare the best send off at the ideal time.

I'm currently very interested in what benefit Fentanyl might provide in helping one to achieve an ideal exit.

So - there we go - there must be loads of people out there who think the same and are happy that there is a service that can help them along the way. They just have had enough of their own failure and certainly the failures of society around them too.

We shall not be a burden and none shall burden us!!🤨

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Apology to you, i have no intention to include putting anyone near a euthanasia establishment.
Putting?? Placing? No No however I'm considering those who ask and certainly demand in full clarity and through a staged voluntary consultancy with qualified unbiased vetted professionals.

What you mention above is an entirely separate area to what I advocate.

You are concerned with the vulnerable and defenseless, I'm not qualified on the issue but certainly would demand special protections for them not to be coerced or mandated into end of life euthanasia.
It's a separate issue, I cannot comment further on that but to say 'don't let it happen'
How about we make living conditions bearable. End homelessness, for the older person maybe with shared living including gardening and growing sone vegetables ( not too dissimilar from the religious communities of yesteryear).

I fully agree with what you say here and ideally would strive and work for this, and I do to some extent but when the sickness strikes - one becomes unreliable and uncertain with depression and immobility.
I'm just curious about being prepared for harder times.
Just remembering the useless attention at various hospital makes me very angry now and to revisit in a time of need to face their incompetence again!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬👹👺💩👺👹👺👹👿
I'll spare them the shock and just look after things nicely😁😇😁😌🤩🥳

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Do the decent thing.
I recommend = = Euthanising Justin Trudeau.

willow

Reaction score
Apology to you, i have no intention to include putting anyone near a euthanasia establishment.
Putting?? Placing? No No however I'm considering those who ask and certainly demand in full clarity and through a staged voluntary consultancy with qualified unbiased vetted professionals.

What you mention above is an entirely separate area to what I advocate.

You are concerned with the vulnerable and defenseless, I'm not qualified on the issue but certainly would demand special protections for them not to be coerced or mandated into end of life euthanasia.
It's a separate issue, I cannot comment further on that but to say 'don't let it happen'

I fully agree with what you say here and ideally would strive and work for this, and I do to some extent but when the sickness strikes - one becomes unreliable and uncertain with depression and immobility.
I'm just curious about being prepared for harder times.
Just remembering the useless attention at various hospital makes me very angry now and to revisit in a time of need to face their incompetence again!! 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬👹👺💩👺👹👺👹👿
I'll spare them the shock and just look after things nicely😁😇😁😌🤩🥳
You are not and never will be a burden. Too many unkind and rushed health care professionals forget the reason why they started in the first place, especially after the covid - and what exactly went on behind closed doors during that time will need a Nuremberg style tribunal soon.
Such a shocking indictment of our so called health care system. You mention fentanyl in your previous post which leads me to think maybe you aren't in Europe?
Things are bad here, squeezed to the pips - but over there with less than the top insurance plan....
I am very sorry for your trouble, Professor. Wishing you the very best. No one should have to research what you had to.
In these insane, godless times euthanasia is no more an answer than abortion. It cheapens all life in my opinion. Wishing you good pain management, so that you can live your precious life to the fullest. And kind staff. 💖

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
You’ll find in most thing the Professor has a trusting faith in the decency of the State. They do the decent thing. They provide you with dope and they then provide you with the way out of life when you’ve got bored listening to your Bob Marley records.

Studies have shown that killing your population is actually what well adjusted progressive societies do

Now don’t bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me….

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You’ll find in most thing the Professor has a trusting faith in the decency of the State. They do the decent thing.
ah would you stop for a moment and consider what's going on in town?
I showed you the guns and heroin haul from the cannabis dealers, that's a result of state organisation.
That same heroin is being cut up into smack and sold on to unfortunates who resort to stealing in the community, get sent to prison, become homeless, use more heroin & junk and live a miserable existence on the filth streets - then they get sick and die in squalor - well done you and your state🤮.

Studies have shown that killing your population is actually what well adjusted progressive societies do
You know Ireland is reputed to traditionally having a high suicide rate from way back, that and a high rate of emigration abroad.
Since when did Ireland care sufficiently for it's population to deal with those social ills of it's own making, today we see similar state neglect in action while the organisers are coining it.
So we have the ridiculous situation where Irish people have to travel constantly to have a decent standard of life and a dignified death in Switzerland - perhaps, maybe it's better that your type fuck off abroad next time and you can join your soul mate geert wilders in his backyard of the NL's and let decent Irish people improve their prospects?
Now don’t bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me….
Personally, I don't smoke joints or pass my cannabis around, it's a purely private matter.

You really are full of stereotypes and wrong ideas here.🥴

Let me know when you have some good ideas to share with us.:)

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Such a shocking indictment of our so called health care system. You mention fentanyl in your previous post which leads me to think maybe you aren't in Europe?
I am in Ireland near a university hospital which I refuse to visit due to to their previous and continual useless performance.
When looking for a GP I'm told 'They're not taking on new patients' that's OK, I'll rely on my own initiative.

I expect a level of service similar to what i offered my customers, prompt arrival, full analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting, choice of options, delivery of service to full satisfaction guaranteed.

Spain came along way in providing a good hospital service and now they too offer euthanasia/end of life service to those who need it.

Ireland offers delays & trolleys.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
ah would you stop for a moment and consider what's going on in town?
I showed you the guns and heroin haul from the cannabis dealers, that's a result of state organisation.
That same heroin is being cut up into smack and sold on to unfortunates who resort to stealing in the community, get sent to prison, become homeless, use more heroin & junk and live a miserable existence on the filth streets - then they get sick and die in squalor - well done you and your state🤮.

You know Ireland is reputed to traditionally having a high suicide rate from way back, that and a high rate of emigration abroad.
Since when did Ireland care sufficiently for it's population to deal with those social ills of it's own making, today we see similar state neglect in action while the organisers are coining it.
So we have the ridiculous situation where Irish people have to travel constantly to have a decent standard of life and a dignified death in Switzerland - perhaps, maybe it's better that your type fuck off abroad next time and you can join your soul mate geert wilders in his backyard of the NL's and let decent Irish people improve their prospects?

Personally, I don't smoke joints or pass my cannabis around, it's a purely private matter.

You really are full of stereotypes and wrong ideas here.🥴

Let me know when you have some good ideas to share with us.:)
You flip from pointing out the failing of the State to deal with societal ills to then placing your faith in the State to solve the increased problems it will place on them when we give in completely to the addicts’ and users’ demand that their addiction and pleasure lifestyle be accommodated.

you already point out the failure of this state to provide adequate health care, yet argue that they will provide adequate care for the rise in skunk induced mental health issues and associated crime.

They wont.. but you wont care as you’ll have your fix.

You wax lyrical about the problems of hard drugs but in Holland they have ridden in on the back of the liberalisation and normalisation of drug taking. Our existing problems will be made even worse by the same hippy dippy opening the door to normalisation in the general population.

Holland who followed the naive hippy crap that you espouse, elected Wilders when they come to realise the shit that comes from boomer idealism.

You’re doing more to bring about a Wilders than me.

And so shit is this society that ‘well adjusted progressive’ govt have created that ever increasing numbers of people are looking to check out, and at ever younger ages.

So excellent are the Canadians at killing off their own population that it now in the tens of the thousands of year.

What incentive has the State to improve health, medical treatment or general well being of life when the population can just opt to be put down?

if anything they’ll positively create the conditions for even more assisted Suicide.

willow

Reaction score
I am in Ireland near a university hospital which I refuse to visit due to to their previous and continual useless performance.
When looking for a GP I'm told 'They're not taking on new patients' that's OK, I'll rely on my own initiative.

I expect a level of service similar to what i offered my customers, prompt arrival, full analysis, problem solving, troubleshooting, choice of options, delivery of service to full satisfaction guaranteed.

Spain came along way in providing a good hospital service and now they too offer euthanasia/end of life service to those who need it.

Ireland offers delays & trolleys.
My oldest child left these shores after being told there was no GP available to take them. It was the last straw after a string of things. That's two of mine elsewhere, fully qualified, trained, hardworking wanting to participate giving their lifeforce to another country. Young people paying a thousand quid for a ROOM in a house. Hundreds of thousands like mine - off to shores anew and what is sitting in the Dail? Wef mediocrity. Traitors enabling our entire system to be flooded with invading third worlders. When will we reach the point of enough is enough

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I'm just relaying some of my own personal thoughts as someone who's relatively disabled and in constant discomfort 24/7 - I'm not a bad case but it's been constant for years and getting worse.
My options and future are vastly reduced and I've fallen on hard times in regard to work and prosperity.

(I'm sorry and apologize for blabbing on about my personal woes(pathetic as they may be but its an example to be questioned)

For some time now I hear myself repeating the same message which is to prepare for a sudden deterioration in physical ability and sickness such as a leg that needs chopping off or increased paralysis, a stroke or brain tumor and/or other cancer tumor of the body.

Fundamentally I do not consider the Irish medical system competent in providing suitable medical care and even if they could treat my immediate issues then being the age that I am there's going to be something else a little ways down the line.
The hospitals have failed me on several previous occasions for smaller minor treatments so I do nor consider they can look after the big stuff besides it's an awful drag of a service at the public university level.
IMO the service is pathetic (sorry to all the good hardworking people who provide, I don't include you) and not worthwhile.

Anyway, my attitude is look after ones own terminal affairs as best one can and prepare the best send off at the ideal time.

I'm currently very interested in what benefit Fentanyl might provide in helping one to achieve an ideal exit.

So - there we go - there must be loads of people out there who think the same and are happy that there is a service that can help them along the way. They just have had enough of their own failure and certainly the failures of society around them too.

We shall not be a burden and none shall burden us!!🤨
A brave post if I may say so, and I for one appreciate your honest and open approach in providing a context to your views on euthanasia.

It is a hugely divisive and complex subject and I find myself right up against the borderline, but to the other side of you, at present.

Medicine is there to relieve suffering and prolong life, but these two laudable aims can contradict at times, for by prolonging life we may also prolong suffering.

It is this argument that persuades me to consider euthanasia as an acceptable practice. However, I simply don't trust governments and we can see in Canada the extent of the mission creep, just how long will it be before it is used to save almighty pension costs with the MSM dutifully rolling out the message that old people are selfish by continuing to live and sitting on their assets? Assets which can be passed down to the next generation and taxed more heavily in the process.

I do feel a great empathy with you and your situation, but until we can be assured that governments won't abuse the desire for people to seek peace and rest from their torment then we must continue to call upon medicine to do its best in helping you. Why it is failing to do so is the subject of another new thread entirely.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
You flip from pointing out the failing of the State to deal with societal ills to then placing your faith in the State to solve the increased problems it will place on them when we give in completely to the addicts’ and users’ demand that their addiction and pleasure lifestyle be accommodated.
This reply to my original post is a divisive nonsense.

you already point out the failure of this state to provide adequate health care, yet argue that they will provide adequate care for the rise in skunk induced mental health issues and associated crime.
It's about improving present day resources and making them attractive and more readily available to folk who may seriously need professional consultation instead of the current stigmatic approach you apparently favour.

They wont.. but you wont care as you’ll have your fix.
What's your fix? a glass of wine, a couple of pints, a flutter on the horses, meds from the doctor all of those combined perhaps? Many do it all in a day, I don't do it or recommend it but it's socially acceptable to do so on occasion. What's your problem?
Gave you forgotten AA GA JoG's to help cure other fixes - Oh wait it's the weekend and you deserve your fixes

Get real and seek what's fair😆

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
So excellent are the Canadians at killing off their own population that it now in the tens of the thousands of year.
It's said the the death rate is up by 20% in recent years, many reports of 'Turbo Cancer' and Neurological problems, players dropping on the field . . . you know?

It's all very complex.🧐

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom