Organ donation bill is passed

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Irish people will be deemed to be organ donors unless they have registered their wish not to donate as a long-awaited bill passed the Oireachtas on Wednesday.

Details of the Human Tissue (Transplantation, Post-Mortem, Anatomical Examination and Public Display) Bill 2022 were originally published by then-health minister Simon Harris in 2019 and followed on from a 2008 private members bill on the issue, which was introduced in 2008 by the late senator Fergal Quinn.

There was a thread on Boards.ie about this but shock error even though it was posted in the "consp[iracy section of the site" the mods over there closed the discussion.

Most people will believe this is a great idea because as we have seen from Boards.ie any discussion online in popular forums is shut down.

In essence, the idea does seem like a good idea however there is a potential conspiracy to it.

To harvest Organs you need to remove the organs within 30-60 minutes.

Go to 25 mins in this video

View: https://youtu.be/GDL70lKAz0A

Here a recent study showed that in Death even 10 minutes plus after death, the Brain is not only functional it's performing higher than normal functions.

Some studies indicate that braindead patients from whom organs are being harvested sometimes exhibit possible signs of pain such as increased blood pressure and heart rate. For this reason, many medical experts advocate for anesthetization of braindead patients from whom organs are being harvested.

Could it be that harvesting organs cut you off from God, it causes you pain, all something that that evil thrives on?

Or could it be even more sinister and be about adrenochrome?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Is it more an issue that the State presumes ownership of your body? At this stage its on the natural or tragic death of the donor but the next stage would be those deemed 'useless eaters', or whose 'quality of life' is so poor but their serviceable organs could be harvested for 'the greater good'

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I support this Bill. Makes sense.

Hopefully it'll save some lives.

free and clean

Reaction score
That's some Brave New World shit.

Inevitable in a society that worships "science" and "progress" (alleged)

Last edited:

Hermit

Reaction score
Is it more an issue that the State presumes ownership of your body?
That's the main issue for me, but I also think there are sinister motives involved. With everyone automatically opted in, there is now going to be a massive oversupply of organs...that won't be needed. What are they going to do with all those spare organs? Someone is going to profit from this. I can imagine something like the HSE or some politician's wife setting up a company selling or giving away organs to Chinks who'll turn it into viruses or 'Soylent Green'. I assume this new bill will apply to aborted babies too.

I will be opting out as soon as I can.

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom