Origins Thread (Uncensored)

Tiger

Reaction score
By the way, re: the debate..

I think that I'm prossibly the only person here who watched it (in full). I also believe that it's next-to-certain that if anyone else here watched it, like me, they wouldn't have had a clue what they were talking about regarding the science, origin of life, biochemistry etc., least of all Wendy, so her claim of "clock cleaning" is rather hollow. She is easily bamboozled, though
James. It’s a given that you didn’t understand the debate.

However, kudos for the honesty.

Hermit

Reaction score
Do you know that Dr. Taylor [sic] is a young Earth (biblical) Christian creationist (or so he says)?
I did. Why you write "Doctor" and "[sic]"?

James Mitchell Tour is an American chemist and nanotechnologist. He is a Professor of Chemistry, Professor of Materials Science and Nanoengineering at Rice University in Houston, Texas.

Tour received degrees from Syracuse University (BS, 1981), Purdue University (PhD, 1986) and completed postdoctoral work at the University of Wisconsin–Madison (1986–1987) and Stanford University (1987–1988).[1]
A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD, Ph.D., or DPhil; Latin: philosophiae doctor or doctor philosophiae) is the most common degree at the highest academic level, awarded following a course of study and research.

By the way, re: the debate..

I think that I'm prossibly the only person here who watched it (in full). I also believe that it's next-to-certain that if anyone else here watched it, like me, they wouldn't have had a clue what they were talking about regarding the science, origin of life, biochemistry etc.
I watched the full debate. I agree with you regarding the more technical stuff they were debating, obviously people who haven't studied chemistry at that level would not understand. It was also obvious that Farina was way out of his depth against Tour, and Farina did nothing but ad hom for most of the debate.

Farina is such a smug dickhead that many people in the comments on this debate (and the one he did vs a flat earther) have said his behaviour was so bad that it made them want to look into the subject more, even though they shared his position on the subject.

Tiger

Reaction score
I did. Why you write "Doctor" and "[sic]"?

I watched the full debate. I agree with you regarding the more technical stuff they were debating, obviously people who haven't studied chemistry at that level would not understand. It was also obvious that Farina was way out of his depth against Tour, and Farina did nothing but ad hom for most of the debate.

Farina is such a smug dickhead that many people in the comments on this debate (and the one he did vs a flat earther) have said his behaviour was so bad that it made them want to look into the subject more, even though they shared his position on the subject.
‘Professor’ *cough…Farina is a lefty woke knucklehead. He is well known for his obnoxious tone and always resorts to strawman arguments.

He attacked Matt Walsh’s ‘What is a woman’ documentary last year.

Farina doesn’t know what a woman is.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
R u talking about the video that I posted in the post immediately above yours?

I can imagine why you wouldn't have got that but I personally think that it's one of my best cross references from a movie ever.

It's about fine tuning, the eh, teleological argument for.

So yeah, me and Wendy were talking about fine tuning yesterday
Nope, I was talking about and you were saying nothing. You never have anything of substance to say about anything.

You had never heard of fine tuning until last week and still haven’t a clue about it this week.

We should start a thread called ‘Educating James’, were we corral all the subjects which you require schooling on into one place.

in the Aliens thread beginning here and of course it didn't take very long for Wendy to throw her toys out of the pram and then later that day I thought of the scene from the movie Pulp Fiction, sometimes called the 'Divine Intervention Scene'. Which is somewhat prompted by the firing squad and fine tuning analogy, have you ever heard of that?

Anyway, watch the video (till the end), it should all make sense (well, perhaps not to you but to a normal person).

Tiger

Reaction score
Haha.. Wendy can't figure it out yet it's staring her straight in the fucking face!

(adopt stupid voice..)

I don't answer YOUR questions, James.

Oh, and I'd clean your clock at chess too (she literally said this)
James, you weird autist. In case it’s not clear….nobody is playing chess with you. You are talking to yourself.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Nobody knows what this thread is about. Nobody knows what 'God of the Gaps' means, as James refuses to explain his buzz-words, or how they might be relevant to fine-tuning. An utter waste

Tiger

Reaction score
Plunkett Dunning said in the private thread he was going to "hound me to the grave" :sneaky: and Wendy Kruger liked it
I’m not in any private thread with you and Plunkett you lying cockwomble.

Screen grab it and post it here.

Tiger

Reaction score
And this is why the conversation never moves with what I call - The 'Quagmire' (Plunkett Dunning & Wendy Kruger).

For all intents and purposes we could agree on what something is and move on.. but it doesn't happen with them.
The conversation never moves on because you don’t have a scooby do about the subject matter, and offer no opinions of your own.

This complete mess of a thread is testament to this.

@mods can we switch the name of this thread to

‘Jambo’s obsession with Tiger’s superior intellect’

as this is a more accurate title for the content.

Tiger

Reaction score
You are a buffoon..

For all intents and purposes, even though you don't, we could agree that we both know what fine tuning is and then you tell me what you make of it..
Just to be clear, I was the one who introduced you to the concept of ‘fine tuning’. I’m your primary teacher on this site, which explains your obsession with me.

In terms of ‘what I make of it’. I agree with the highly respected Alexander Vilenkin, in that the fine tuning of the universe leaves us only with 2 options, that the apparent design of the universe does indeed have an intelligent designer, or that there is a multiverse in which we got lucky and happen to be in a ‘Goldilocks’ universe. I think that it is designed by a designer and I don’t think there are other universes. The highly speculative multiverse concept has no evidence and never will. It lives only in people’s imaginations. Furthermore the multiverse theory still doesn’t even address the question of whether there is a designer behind these universes or the laws that govern them. It simply pushes the question a step back.

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score
And just think about it, Wendy Kruger is still writing shit like this..

This is probably why James thinks 10 to the power of a 1000 is a small number or a “50/50”chance as the hucksters he puts his faith in are of the same mind.

That’s what you thought as recently as the past 2 weeks. So why would I think much has changed.

This faux pax on your part has clearly cut deep.

Tiger

Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
Just to clear, you're a 70 IQ Catholic zealot dipshit who attaches yourself to science, or scientists, when it suits. For example, the noisy fraud and liar, whose name you don't even know how to spell and who doesn't know anything about origin of life research or this chap, Alexander Vilenkin, who you also know nothing about.

Did you watch your video by the way (till the end)? In what way did he hedge his bets?
James, all of the elements of this conversation were brought to the table by me.

You don’t get to say what I do or don’t know about them.

You bring nothing to the table. Ever.

You couldn’t even muster an opinion of your own to counter what I said. You always reply with inane questions.

You clearly have an inferiority complex when in my company. This motivates you to speak and behave like a doltish 12 year old boy.

Tiger

Reaction score
Yes
You stupid, lying mutherfucker
See….the reply of doltish 12 year old boy
In fact, what I was trying to establish with you was that improbability =/= impossible
You’ve claimed a bunch of things about that faux pax, none of which explain the face value stupidity of it.

Last week you said “it was just a joke”.

At least get your story straight.

Tiger

Reaction score
Don't forget folks, this is the same person (calling me a coward) whose thread I'm banned from, for "trolling" and "derailing".

First time, because I pointed out that she was making basic errors.. then because I pointed out that it (evolution) is about origin of species, not origin of life (@Mad as Fish's head fell off).. then because I asked her - Who is Kurt Wise?, in a video she lied about having watched.

They're so unbelievably dishonest it's hard to put it into words.
You were banned because you were in arrested development mode throwing abuse at everyone and generally not behaving like an adult.

In short, you were scuttering up the thread, much like you’ve continued to do on this thread. In fact this thread is ‘Exhibit A’ as to why you are banned.

Tiger

Reaction score
monty python spam GIF

Popular Threads

Top Bottom