Origins Thread (Uncensored)

Tiger

Reaction score
The universe is finely tuned, and if it wasn't, we wouldn't be here.

We are here.

Therefore.. it's God whodunnit (created the universe).

.. is nothing more than God of the gaps. I have no need or desire to watch a two hour video about it.
Do you understand probability (in a mathematical sense) and what that means?

For example do you know what the likelihood of an event happening if its likelihood was say - 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10?

Tiger

Reaction score
50-50, it either does or it doesn't
Wow!!….ladies and gentlemen, behold Jim and his puny brain.

Jim thinks that an event which has a probability of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10, has a “50-50” chance of occurring.

This is without a shadow of a doubt the most utterly retarded answer in the history of internet

You won’t live this down in a hurry 😂😂

Confused Andy Richter GIF

Tiger

Reaction score
Of course, if an "unlikely" event did happen then that's why we're here talking about it (well I am at least).
Well we’ve established that you don’t understand mathematical probability.

The number I asked you about had nothing to do with anything that could be described as an “unlikely event” 😂

An ‘unlikely event’ would be Everton winning the Premier League or Kelly Brook knocking on my door tonight wondering if I want to join her and Kylie Minogue for some pints down my local.

No, the number I asked you about has a different significance. Do you know what it is?
Then we could think about what exactly is unlikely. For example, what if there are an infinite amount of universes (the multiverse),
Let’s not jump into fantasy land just yet. There’s plenty of time for you to do that later.

Tiger

Reaction score
Why did you attack me in censored origins thread Wendy ? :unsure:
You displayed classic stupidity by facepalming a 20 min video seconds after it went up.

This was clearly an emotional reaction to placate your bum buddy.

That kind of ignorance is for Journal.ie readers.

Tiger

Reaction score
Sweetheart, I understand probability perfectly well. Can an unlikely event happen, yes or no?
Says the guy who answered “50/50” 😂😂😂
Why do you never answer even the most basic questions?
Your probability question actually answered itself
Actually I’m still waiting for a concrete answer, so I’ll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

With an event that has a probability of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10 to the power of 10….pick a number between 0 and 100 to rate its chances of occurring.

Where 0 is beyond any possibility of occurring and 100 being a certainty?

How is an infinite multiverse any more fantastical than your God assertion?
Oh we’ll get to that eventually. Let’s not muddy the waters just yet.

Tiger

Reaction score
Yes, an event either happens or it doesn't - it's 50/50
However that wasn’t what I asked though was it. I asked what the probability of a certain number would be. And you gave an answer that Joe Biden would be ashamed of.
Of course, I say it somewhat jokingly, and I realise that dunces like you don't have a sense of humour
I certainly laughed my arse off. 😂
Again, your question answers itself, all you need to do is put 1/ in front of it. You thicko
You seem to have comprehension issues. What is your answer based on the scale I gave you?
Again, with the not answering questions 🙄
That’s ironic.

I didn’t bring up ‘unlikely events’. You did. I brought up ‘absolutely beyond any chance of possibility’ events. They are not the same thing.

Do you understand probability and how it’s used in the real world? Do you know it’s used in bridge building and medical diagnoses etc…

I can understand why you would quickly want to evade discussing it in terms of Darwinian evolution as they don’t make good bed fellows do they?

Tiger

Reaction score
No? Tony too busy writing his (copy/paste) path to enlightenment elsewhere?

Okay, well let's just bask in this stunner from Wendy -

I didn’t bring up ‘unlikely events’. You did. I brought up ‘absolutely beyond any chance of possibility’ events. They are not the same thing.

So there you have it folks, 'Wendy's probability', our reality (which I presume includes to Wendy her God) our very existence.. is absolutely beyond any chance of possibility :)
Nope, wrong again Biden.

I’m not saying our existence is not real. If you’ve followed the discussion at all you’ll realise we haven’t got to the fun part where we apply probability.

I’m simply setting it up and you’re busy evading it. I see you still haven’t answered my question.

Here’s another question. There’s a number in probability which if we go past that number we are in the zone of absolute impossibility.

Do you know what that number is?

Anything other than a straight answer will show you up for the spoofer that you are.

Tiger

Reaction score
What number is it? 1

But that's not the number, the number is 1/X

Which you have claimed is "certainty", "impossibility", etc.

What you're really trying to say (and coy about it not least because you're fundamentally dishonest) is that this "impossibility" only happened because it's God whodunnit
Look Biden, as you’re struggling to figure out what the discussion is about, let me keep you up to date.

I haven’t assigned probability to any event yet.

I’m simply trying to drag some sort of understanding out of you that you know what mathematical probability IS and how it’s used in the real world. You’re “50/50” response was a bad start.

Once we’ve established what value certain probabilities are and what they mean , then we can start to examine practical applications.

The problem is getting you to comprehend and acknowledge the basics. You’re acting like you think everything is a trick question. They’re not.

Tiger

Reaction score
And for the love of God, stop watching those flerf tier videos

They only fill your pig-ignorant head full of unwarranted confidence
What number determines mathematical impossibility in terms of probability?

Tiger

Reaction score
I have already answered, why do you keep on asking me the same thing, 1, ONE
Wow, I think you may have topped your “50/50” answer 😂

So, ladies and gentlemen, Jim (aka Biden) thinks the mathematical probability number which past this point everything becomes impossible is……*drumroll….1

You’ve outdone yourself Biden. This is gold.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom