RTE scandal thread. Big money paid under the table to Tubrity

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
As we all know the RTE have been caught by Grant Thornton paying Tubrity big money under the table (approx 450k)
it seems The RTE has underwritten a commercial deal Tub had with Renault who pulled out
everyone is asking why that money was underwritten in a so called "barter deal ' when Tub should have be told to go fuck himself after the commercial partner pulled out

The oireachtas was lied to and false warning figures were published in the media ........Tub is now off the radio pending investigations and the Director general Dee Forbes has resigned like a coward and ran to the hills

it is my opinion that Tub should be fired from RTE ....pay out his contract if we have to and just bin him forever as he is a fraud and absolutely good for nothing

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
RTÉ presenters Claire Byrne, Joe Duffy and Miriam O’Callaghan have publicly discussed their respective remuneration packages in response to the controversy surrounding hidden payments made to former Late Late Show host Ryan Tubridy.

Duffy, while presenting his Liveline radio programme on Monday, revealed he is paid €351,000 annually by the broadcaster, while Byrne said she receives €280,000 a year.

She said on her Today with Claire Byrne radio programme that she was also paid a separate fee of €25,000 for presenting the TV quiz show Ireland’s Smartest.

In response to listeners’ calls, Duffy noted that according to the latest published figures he was paid €300,000 for his radio work in 2021, with an additional €51,000 for “whatever they asked me to do on television”.

M

Mad as Fish

There is a tangible air of elitism and entitlement surrounding the whole of RTE, not just Turgid himself, a fellow I meant once and took an immediate dislike to, I found him a total creep.

There is some hope that this might clear out the stables but I am not betting the house on it. There is also a chance of some navel gazing within the ranks and maybe, just maybe, there might be some revision of the arse licking of the establishment as the default editorial line, but again, no point in holding ones breath.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
There is a tangible air of elitism and entitlement surrounding the whole of RTE, not just Turgid himself, a fellow I meant once and took an immediate dislike to, I found him a total creep.

There is some hope that this might clear out the stables but I am not betting the house on it. There is also a chance of some navel gazing within the ranks and maybe, just maybe, there might be some revision of the arse licking of the establishment as the default editorial line, but again, no point in holding ones breath.
I'm totally understand that bad vibe you got off turgit.......like he was a total wrong un ? I had the same experience in a death stare with Zappo zappone in Dublin airport

macdougal

Reaction score
Duffy has started the healing process of Turdby already. He had some awol'wan on ranting on why we are all piling on Tubs and all the money he gave (raised) for charity. I feel they might be testing the waters. That snipt Terry Prone mouthing that it was only a small amount of money involved, yeah to that lot of guttertrash it is.

M

Mad as Fish

I'm totally understand that bad vibe you got off turgit.......like he was a total wrong un ? I had the same experience in a death stare with Zappo zappone in Dublin airport
It was before opening at a national event where he graciously deigned to mingle among the adoring masses, except that there weren't that many around, just a handful of salesmen putting the finishing touches to their stands and a couple of RTE bigwigs who excitedly went before, announcing his expected arrival and so we should all prepare ourselves accordingly.

The lanky streak of piss great man duly appeared, all blotched red and hung over with a practiced smile, ready to accept the unconditional love of his audience. I took one look at the fecker and decided not to join the queue eager to shake his hand, but there enough who did to restore his ego after I silently refused to join in the general adulation.

Watching grown men all puff themselves up to boast that they had met the fellow was not an edifying sight, he struck me as an empty vessel playing the part, a public persona enveloping a private yob who cared only for his image, and maybe fiddling with a few kids at Xmas. Nothing of substance whatsoever. But some people like that, just so long as he is famous.

BSA

Reaction score
As we all know the RTE have been caught by Grant Thornton paying Tubrity big money under the table (approx 450k)
it seems The RTE has underwritten a commercial deal Tub had with Renault who pulled out
everyone is asking why that money was underwritten in a so called "barter deal ' when Tub should have be told to go fuck himself after the commercial partner pulled out

The oireachtas was lied to and false warning figures were published in the media ........Tub is now off the radio pending investigations and the Director general Dee Forbes has resigned like a coward and ran to the hills

it is my opinion that Tub should be fired from RTE ....pay out his contract if we have to and just bin him forever as he is a fraud and absolutely good for nothing
Are you crazy.. ffs!!

He'll be snapped up by CNN.. The BBC.. X Hamster..

It's still not to late to contact him and offer him an extra pay bump to come back..

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Are you crazy.. ffs!!

He'll be snapped up by CNN.. The BBC.. X Hamster..

It's still not to late to contact him and offer him an extra pay bump to come back..
The good thing about all this is people are using this scandal to fuck over RTE. I've met regular folks (sorry - thats the best I can come up with) over the last few days who don't give a fuck about his backhander - I mean everyone knows this is the way we roll here - but they're also seeing him/them for what they are. His pfizer stunt on the toyshow is what this goon is going to be remembered for. Absolute cunt of a human being.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Duffy has started the healing process of Turdby already. He had some awol'wan on ranting on why we are all piling on Tubs and all the money he gave (raised) for charity. I feel they might be testing the waters. That snipt Terry Prone mouthing that it was only a small amount of money involved, yeah to that lot of guttertrash it is.
Good call, Prone - shes the biggest cunt in Ireland.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
As is her offspring -

images.jpg

Don't like bringing family into this - but when they're such cunts and pathological lying snakes and thieves - there is no option.

Check out the head on that snake.

• Love
Reactions: BSA

BSA

Reaction score
The good thing about all this is people are using this scandal to fuck over RTE. I've met regular folks (sorry - thats the best I can come up with) over the last few days who don't give a fuck about his backhander - I mean everyone knows this is the way we roll here - but they're also seeing him/them for what they are. His pfizer stunt on the toyshow is what this goon is going to be remembered for. Absolute cunt of a human being.
That's true...

It's like a release valve that's suddenly been opened... Lots to unpack there as Tubridtitty might say.. when he was on the telly

Everyone knew that talentless fuck of a piss streak was grabbing a Lottery win wage...The extra gravy was a relatively small component.. The average RTE drone is on an industrial wage.. With a 15 year wage freeze.. Lots of boiling anger.. I think it's a barometer of ireland which because of Tubridickey and his kind is in serious long term trouble... Ukrainians, useless African and muslim spongers, useless weak Globohomo 'government', collapsed health system, rent crises, no housing available, frozen wages.. The list is endless.

I think...

Tubritwat was screwing DeeDee.. Look at pictures of them...?? I think he'd screw a dead hobo
. for cash

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
That's true...

It's like a release valve that's suddenly been opened... Lots to unpack there as Tubridtitty might say.. when he was on the telly

Everyone knew that talentless fuck of a piss streak was grabbing a Lottery win wage...The extra gravy was a relatively small component.. The average RTE drone is on an industrial wage.. With a 15 year wage freeze.. Lots of boiling anger.. I think it's a barometer of ireland which because of Tubridickey and his kind is in serious long term trouble... Ukrainians, useless African and muslim spongers, useless weak Globohomo 'government', collapsed health system, rent crises, no housing available, frozen wages.. The list is endless.

I think...

Tubritwat was screwing DeeDee.. Look at pictures of them...?? I think he'd screw a dead hobo
. for cash
Good call.

They're all degenerate fucken skangers. And the real story here - which will never be exposed - is the lolly these fatskinnycunts get from big pharma, fakebook, joogle and all them types.

Whores from hell the lot of them.

And urwan dee forbes is like a cartoon character - even her name sounds made up - D4bes.

Pisspots.

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
And I hate saying it - but Gaybo had class. He was a total shoneen but he still commanded respect. He had a brilliant speaking voice and whoever he was chatting to, whether it was an unknown or Peter Ustinov, they all enjoyed his company/interviews.

TooBritty could have come out last week and apologised - he even could have said he was in financial trouble and had lost money on the stock exchange or any bullshit. But he went full tilt asshole an tried to get himself off the hook with his liary bullshit.

He is the definition of the word - gomey.

Reactions: BSA

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Gaybo was a once off, he had class and polish. He cannot be replaced. However he might not do it now,
times have changed. He used to have Frank Hall and Ulick O' C o nnor on. They would not be allowed now.

You see I know about broadcasting myself, as broadcasting is a sideline of mine and I can say it took be a few years
to reach the standard I am at now. Dan does a kind a' similar gig in that tour car/bus of his.
In all fairness - there's room for improvement.

One of the smartest guys who posts here cudnt understand one of ur latest vids. You waffle a lot Val and because ur an ex pig from the border - who took backhanders frrom Maggie Thatcher- I dont give a fuck about ur windmills.

M

Mad as Fish

As is her offspring -

View attachment 1617

Don't like bringing family into this - but when they're such cunts and pathological lying snakes and thieves - there is no option.

Check out the head on that snake.
It's a television face, a nonthreatening facade with no edge to it, the sort of middle of the road countenance that projects conformity, and therein lies the problem, it conforms to whoever, or whatever is paying it, self interest and ego are buried only skin deep.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom