Scotland the Brave...and Stunning

Tiger

Reaction score
https://gript.ie/3800-hate-complaints-in-24-hours-in-scotland-sends-a-stark-warning/

3,800 “HATE” COMPLAINTS IN 24 HOURS IN SCOTLAND SERVES AS A STARK WARNING​

On April 1st, appropriately enough, new hate crime laws came into force in Scotland, despite significant oppositon from free speech activists and politicians who warned it would be used to silence legitimate comment and serve as a chilling effect on free speech.
Much as has happened in this country, those concerns were dismissed as being exaggerated and alarmist, with the SNP insisting that the law was required to provide protection from hate and prejudice.

Tiger

Reaction score
I watched the bit about Scotland. The only bit relevant to this thread. As you can see, the video is time stamped so we could flick to the relevant section and skip the rest. Than you come in, 11 sheets to the wind, talking irrelevant nonsense about Epstein's pal.

Git up da yard.
It’s an interesting video from Walsh that drunken James, the fake Protestant nationalist (plantation 1.0 ancestor) obviously didn’t watch.

In the video Walsh states that Dawkins has been claiming he’s ’culturally Christian’ for years and how erroneous this viewpoint is back when he originally said it and how it’s still a stupid concept now.

Last edited:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
What a dirty lowlife humza is , all of Scotland should be against him and everything he represents
Call the result of an election in Scotland?
Would it change the situation ?
TBH I don't know would there be a reversion to common sense legislation.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The English trying to save Scotland from itself again

Defence Secretary ‘steps in’ to save Edinburgh Castle’s historic gun salute​

The defence secretary is believed to be stepping in to protect the centuries-old tradition of gun salutes at Edinburgh Castle. The last firing of the historic One O’clock Gun was due on Easter Saturday, following health and safety fears over the noise, and Grant Shapps is now understood to be intervening to save the tradition from being “silenced”.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The English trying to save Scotland from itself again

Defence Secretary ‘steps in’ to save Edinburgh Castle’s historic gun salute​

The defence secretary is believed to be stepping in to protect the centuries-old tradition of gun salutes at Edinburgh Castle. The last firing of the historic One O’clock Gun was due on Easter Saturday, following health and safety fears over the noise, and Grant Shapps is now understood to be intervening to save the tradition from being “silenced”.

Scotland = = Now Needing = = An English William Wallace !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Social media comments made by JK Rowling are not being treated as criminal, Police Scotland has said.

Reacting to the news, Ms Rowling posted on X "I hope every woman in Scotland who wishes to speak up for the reality and importance of biological sex will be reassured by this announcement, and I trust that all women - irrespective of profile or financial means - will be treated equally under the law.

"If they go after any woman for simply calling a man a man, I'll repeat that woman's words and they can charge us both at once."

Katie Neeves, a man who was appointed a UN Women UK delegate, was mentioned by Ms Rowling in a previous thread on X.

The author claimed Mr Neeves "switched from straight man to lesbian at the age of 48".

Mr Neeves told BBC News he was "very disappointed" with Police Scotland.

He said: "JK Rowling is a bully and this act was designed to stop bullying, and if they're not going to enforce it then that's very disappointing."

"She listed me and some other trans people along with some sex offenders and put it out to 14 million of her followers.

"That was inciting hatred and it resulted in me receiving thousands of messages of hate. So it's done what she set out for it to do."

Mr Neeves said the story had been published all over the world and was "all misinformation about me".

She added: "It's horrible and it's really harmful."

Ms Neeves also confirmed she would be making a complaint to the police but had not done so yet.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
To the tune of Flower of Scotland

Oh David Celery, when will we see
Your like again?
You came to Helsinki
To spread L-G-B-T

And stood against them
Who called you a bender
And waved the rainbow
For all to see.

Was in the bathhouses, you came to life
your queerness laid bare
Your scrawny arse pounded
Without a thought for your wife

We love you David
Your grace and flamboyance
Don't ever leave us
LGBT for life.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The SNP claim its Rowling and not their own mad laws who's attacking Scottish values and wasting Police time!

(Yes, her name really is Karen)

A senior SNP politician has accused JK Rowling of wasting police time and attacking Scottish “societal values” by testing new hate crime laws.

Karen Adam, who is convener of Holyrood’s equalities committee, launched a thinly veiled attack on the Harry Potter author in a defence of Humza Yousaf’s controversial legislation, which she hailed as an “incredible example of our commitment to justice”.

Writing in her column in The National, a pro-independence newspaper, Ms Adam took aim at “deliberate provocations seen in recent times where individuals had tested the boundaries of the legislation”.

She added: “[They] do more than just waste police time, they strike at the very core of our societal values.

“These actions aren’t just about challenging a legal framework, they question our collective resolve to build a community where hatred finds no home.”

SNP's Karen Adam
ccb0fe931d436658c26b4ce785257a6a

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom