September 11th 2001 - Never Forget

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
great photo great article -- i was staying in new jersey last year at port imperial and was only 2 miles from weehawken where urban moving systems were and i hired a car and took many photos of the premises and locality and i stood where that truck was parked in the photo ,
my wife was with me and grew disturbed by the location and for the first time in her life was afraid and asked me to leave .
we then went to liberty park where they filmed the destruction and celebrated -- i needed to know what they saw --i needed to understand the scale of it .
there is now an roofless tunnel as a memorial to their view.
it is a glorified concrete gun sight and it is creepy to stand in the tunnel which points where the towers were and realize the bastards who did it stood here also .
you had to know where the planes were coming from and the time and date to set up your cameras and film it - they admit "" we were sent to document the event "" on Israeli TV --you can see / hear them on u tube .
i do not know of any American organization that has called for their arrest .
following the demolishing of a dozen skyscrapers in central London and the murder of thousands ,
if you were as an Irishman if you were caught with a truck load of tons of explosives on tower bridge in London --would you be sent home to mayo for a visa violation a few months later .
you would like f--k.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Around the world people have looked at these events and when you spend many hours pouring over mad stuff and good stuff and daft stuff you realize this is a money-spinner for every nutjob on the planet .you then give it a break as you are disillusioned and come back to it years later and you find the language changed and many of the videos and interviews have vanished and you say that's ODD . and your experienced eyes tell you that the hiding of certain truthful and undeniable material is the truthful path .you find that there are billions of Chinese -Indian -Indonesian-African -south-American -Russians on the planet and none of these billions of people had anything to do with 911 .your further critical examination shows the main ethnic groups in America firstly the Germans and then the Irish and then the Mexicians/Hispanics had nothing to do with 911either apart from dying trying to save people as firefighters etc .and then you say this is very odd --the vast amount of people on the planet had nothing to do with 911 the vast amount of people in the USA had nothing to do with 911 and this is never stated in the media.so lets look at it -- did the martians do it --was it the seagulls who shit on it .there has to be a link and the scenery change and the actors on the stage prior to the main event and the people who took the takings at the box office maybe they ran the show -- lets see the buildings were bought just a few weeks shortly before by Larry silverstien who got an interest free loan and in real terms put down 16 million of his own money to pay a member of his synagogue,who works on the port authority who owned the buildings and who sold him the 7 not 2 world trade centers.
and then took out unique insurance for "" MULTIPLE plane attacks on the buildings "" and all Larrys world trade center buildings ONLY were destroyed ALL 7 OF THEM .
ALL and i mean ALL property developers in new York were aware these buildings would cost billions to pull down and remove the asbestos which was about to have them condemned, as they were sprayed with the stuff from top to bottom and each piece of steel had been fireproofed with the stuff to a dept of inches
-- these buildings were known to be money bombs for who ever was even given them for nothing.Larry silverstien got 4.7 billion for his 16 million investment and no nasty asbestos problem to deal with as it just blew away . the judge who awarded him 4.7 billion was also a member of his synagogue ,
and this was despite Larry telling just a little fib just a little one --"" WE DISCUSSED IT WITH THE FIRE BRIGADE AND BECAUSE THERE WAS SUCH A LOSS OF LIFE WE DECIDED TO PULL IT AND THEY PULLED IT AND WE WATCHED IT FALL""
this little fib was exposed by a black fire-marshal who went on mainstream just for a millisecond ,
and stated the new York fire service does not explode buildings -- we have no explosives -- we have no explosive experts -- no fire service in the world has explosives or explosive experts .
this little fib would be enough to pause any insurance co paying for your flat fire/destruction in Ireland,
as Dublin fire brigade have just said they did not blow it up and reduce it to talcum powder and no fire brigade could/would do so.
but in America the Jewish people owned it and shipped out the evidence to china,
and now also sickeningly designed the memorial which during the visit of Netanahu the video shows him asking how many Jews died and the reply is ONE SIR.
4000 inquires were made to the Israeli embassy regarding the 4000 Israelis who received a message from Odigo messaging service on their phones warning them not to go to work in the twin towers that morning --they ALL stayed away but did not tell their work colleagues or the firemen from Ireland who died --
the warning was accurate to 60 seconds and the billion dollar NSA who monitor the farts of pidgins and anything that communicates is not mentioned for failing to take note of the Odigio warning,
the biggest terrorist event in americian history was about to take place and the FBI say they were not warned the CIA were not told the fire brigade / police were not told by any of the thousands of Israelis who were in no doubt to stay away ,
and they of course did not inform the GOY they worked and laughed with for years WHY WOULD YOU .
life is a bitch when you do not speak Hebrew .
type in "" harratz newspaper odigo"" into google for an Israeli article on all of this .
so the martians did not do it or the seagulls.
Christopher bollyn has researched 911 and his book covers the most ground regarding 911 --however when you type israel and 911 books into google -- you have to wade through a lot of crap before you find him surprise surprise .
What is Aul Lad saying here?

He was addressing me with it.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Myles how do you read a newspaper or book ---is there a website which summaries books and articles into 1 sentence --let us all know
I will not answer that question Sir as you are a good man and I don't wish to be disrespectful.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Has anyone in the mainstream ever asked how was it possible for people up in airplane to make phone calls home on mobile phones in 2001? That narrative as well as the BBC announcing the tower falling too early was fair city level of bad writing

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Has anyone in the mainstream ever asked how was it possible for people up in the sky in an airplane to make phone calls home on mobile phones in 2001? That narrative as well as the BBC announcing the tower falling too early & one of the hijackerS passport found in mint condition was Fair City level of bad writiNG

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Anyway, many impossible things happened that day, and just one, proves the official story to be a lie.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The planes were traveling too fast for the signals to switch between ground stations without interuption, and then there is the small problem of aluminum tubes being opaque to radio signals with transmission only possible through the glass, and the windows are on the side of the plane rather than underneath.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The planes were traveling too fast for the signals to switch between ground stations without interuption, and then there is the small problem of aluminum tubes being opaque to radio signals with transmission only possible through the glass, and the windows are on the side of the plane rather than underneath.
I think the max is 5 watts from a tiny antenna on a mobile and 36,000 ft from a mast with a ground speed of 500mph the signal has to introduce itself to the mast establish its credentials as being worthy financially of being relayed and while this only takes a few moments you have left that tower and that network and now the process must start again and the next tower is maybe 2 g or a different network .
it is stated that low altitude phone calls are almost impossible but high are definitely impossible .
i have tested this with my wife's phone an apple and mine a Samsung and neither register a network on ryanair up to 2 years ago .
i met a Corkman in China who was a humble phone technician and he had an idea and he knew that each mobile is a walkie talkie but the software prevents its use as one .
he disabled the software and each phone had an id ( number) and he bought 10,000 2 g cheap mobiles which were about to be dumped and he sold them in a Chinese city which did not have mobile phone masts -- they sold out in 2 days and the city's admin begged him for more .
he purchased 1 years production from 3 factories which had the tooling for old technology phones and sold hundreds of thousands of phones the first year .
the phones had a range max of 6 miles but were perfect for a city he patented his operation and was begged by various city's to introduce his phone system which had no connection fee and no network fee or line rental as there was no network .
he made a sickening amount of money .

K

Kangal

I think the max is 5 watts from a tiny antenna on a mobile and 36,000 ft from a mast with a ground speed of 500mph the signal....
:rolleyes:

It's very clear that you, the master truck builder, and others, have not been around long enough on planet Earth, or little exposure to things on general.

You instantly assume it was CDMA/TDMA based technology because you simply don't know any better (these were the US equivalents of GSM at the time).

Laughable ignorance strikes again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Right.

It's very clear that you, the master truck builder, and others, have not been around long enough on planet Earth, or little exposure to things on general.

You instantly assume it was CDMA/TDMA based technology because you simply don't know any better (these were the US equivalents of GSM at the time).

Laughable ignorance strikes again.
Alas and alack, Wikipedia is now utterly compromised. I was referring to a quite different source, one that, If I get the time, I will dig out, but having a real job to do can delay these matters.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
But this is how they actually made the calls.
You have never seen these in airplanes? Perhaps I'm showing my age.
Your Wikipedia link states that no more than 4,500 planes were equipped with Airfone which was a purely American system and it was basically culled in 2006. Were you a regular fly in the early noughties in the US?

It was also a service that had to be paid for. It would be a simple matter to produce the billing record for those fateful flights one would have thought.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I belioeve 2 planes had airphones but no credit card cards were made at all. The poor parents who thought they were speaking to their child was in fact speaking to an agent, one of which called his supposed mother Mrs Whatever, which she later believed to be very odd.

A sad thing.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Your Wikipedia link states that no more than 4,500 planes were equipped with Airfone which was a purely American system and it was basically culled in 2006. Were you a regular fly in the early noughties in the US?

It was also a service that had to be paid for. It would be a simple matter to produce the billing record for those fateful flights one would have thought.
he did not bother to read his own post which stated under a very tight arrangement with a dedicated provider who you would need an account with . some calls were possible using an re broadcast large antenna which was part of the aircraft and amplified by the aircraft to a small -- very small amount of receiving centers .
today's phones are superior to 2001 and do not work either.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom