Slow Down, Government plans to make cars slower than Bikes!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
photo_2023-09-06_13-34-24.jpg

”Speed limits are set to be cut on a significant number of roads as authorities seek to reduce the number of deaths and serious injuries.​

Limits will be lowered to 80kmh on national secondary roads, 60kmh on local and rural roads, and 30kmh in town centres and housing estates as part of a major Government overhaul.”

They just can't help themselves, 30km around towns? I can cycle faster than that, what the hell are they playing at?

It seems the Greens have nothing better to do that makes our lives more miserable each day and FF and FG just sit back and allow this madness.

Its not speed killing people, its bad driving standards and abilities.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I always drop her a cog approaching a 50 and hold her nicely exactly at 50 , boneheads always seem to ball up behind me wanting to go faster , there's cunts that would overtake inside a town limit or approaching a roundabout

I'm seeing shit driving everywhere lately and it's no wonder so many have been killed

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I always drop her a cog approaching a 50 and hold her nicely exactly at 50 , boneheads always seem to ball up behind me wanting to go faster , there's cunts that would overtake inside a town limit or approaching a roundabout

I'm seeing shit driving everywhere lately and it's no wonder so many have been killed
I wonder if the bad driving has anything to do with the massive increase in population. Sure we had our own problems but I do wonder how many of those new to the parish have poor driving standards or drink/drug driving charges?

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
People killed on the roads highlighted as it suits government anti driving moves. People being killed with Midazolam in nursing homes, people dying early as result of the injections not mentioned in media. Usual agenda nonsense

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
This will prove as popular as the hate speech laws, and politicians need to be made aware of that.

Just as an aside, can anybody think of any legislation this government has proposed that actually adds to the joy of life and expansion of ability to live as self determining individuals?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
This will prove as popular as the hate speech laws, and politicians need to be made aware of that.

Just as an aside, can anybody think of any legislation this government has proposed that actually adds to the joy of life and expansion of ability to live as self determining individual

Whats worse is these gobshites will still probably have a coalition government at the next election because Sinn Fein behind MAry Lou cant get the numbers and don't deserve them.

willow

Reaction score
Whats worse is these gobshites will still probably have a coalition government at the next election because Sinn Fein behind MAry Lou cant get the numbers and don't deserve them.
We aren't going to get rid of these overpaid leeches this easily. This is more to do with getting the serfs out of cars and into their smart prisons. Net Zero - we are the carbon they want shut of

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
The funny part of the proposals is that in most town & city centers it would be a joyous revelation be driving at 30 & 50 KPH speeds before having to constantly brake and slow down for pot holes, cracks, speed bumps, speed humps, pedestrian crossings, traffic lights, traffic junctions, level crossings, tailbacks, traffic jams & more pedestrian lights.
Not a bridge, tunnel, ramp, or underpass for cars, bikes or pedestrians. All just heaped together on old, filth worn out, broken, cracked, shrunken, scrappy single lane, thoroughfares.
Ireland's roads just make it more of a kip than it should be.:giggle:
The roads to nowhere with nothing to do at the end of it 🥳 well done for keeping us safe from ourselves🤪

Popular Threads

Top Bottom