Soccer

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
If Hermit comes on and concedes will Saul tell who the 'fur traders' are?

I think its a fair deal :)

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

R.20e158b9839d40b4ecfc145454635c6e

this wee wanker is A prime example of a fur trader

Tiger

Reaction score
Klopp’s replacement- Arne Slot, seems pretty astute for a new coach.

If we add in Michael Edwards influence, I think they could be on to a winning combination.

Hermit

Reaction score

The league was gone for Liverpool really after the loss to Crystal Palace. In fairness to Liverpool, last season they finished outside the top 5 and this was supposed to be a re-building season, no one was really expecting them to challenge City and Arsenal as close as they did. Despite that, only for a few awful VAR decisions and the inexplicable collapse in the last few games, they could have won it.

Klopp’s replacement- Arne Slot, seems pretty astute for a new coach.

If we add in Michael Edwards influence, I think they could be on to a winning combination.
I haven't heard him speak yet but he seems promising from what others have said about him. Hopefully he can maintain what Klopp built and not be a disaster like Ten Hag has been for United.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
The league was gone for Liverpool really after the loss to Crystal Palace. In fairness to Liverpool, last season they finished outside the top 5 and this was supposed to be a re-building season, no one was really expecting them to challenge City and Arsenal as close as they did. Despite that, only for a few awful VAR decisions and the inexplicable collapse in the last few games, they could have won it.

I haven't heard him speak yet but he seems promising from what others have said about him. Hopefully he can maintain what Klopp built and not be a disaster like Ten Hag has been for United.
Problem for Ten Hag was that for most games he had Ten Hags playing for him ! !

Popular Threads

Top Bottom