The Climate Change scam

D

Deleted member 1

If India, Russia and China were trying to destroy the west, they could not do a better job at it than the climate change
hoax. It has disabled industry and is driving out farmers.
You know in Holland they are now forcing farmers to have a football pitch area of land per every two cattle. That's impossible.

Reactions: jpc
M

Mad as Fish

You know in Holland they are now forcing farmers to have a football pitch area of land per every two cattle. That's impossible.
I was over there a few weeks ago talking to one such fellow. Sensible chap on the whole, but I think he would likely shoot any mainstream politician that wandered onto his patch. His biggest fear was that the government would lay low until the next election in the hope that people would forgert about the BBB, but the more the government keeps stirring the pot they stonger they will become.

D

Deleted member 1

I was over there a few weeks ago talking to one such fellow. Sensible chap on the whole, but I think he would likely shoot any mainstream politician that wandered onto his patch. His biggest fear was that the government would lay low until the next election in the hope that people would forgert about the BBB, but the more the government keeps stirring the pot they stonger they will become.
They're really really pushing them. One guy I was talking to thinks they will keep pushing to breaking point and then introduce Marshall law.
Laws in Holland are nuts though. For eg. In Rotterdam you can have a dog, but if it is reported for barking on three occasions, it will be seized and put down.

D

Deleted member 1

I did not hear that yet, they want the farmers gone. It is a matter of whether there are more city voters than country.
Unfortunately there are. If I find the translation again, I'll post it.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Good article.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Jonp do you know how many farmers in Cavan for example will take this money to kill their animals?

Reactions: jpc

Popular Threads

Top Bottom