The Collapse of both FF and FG.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Don't vote. It's a freedom that's undervalued.
When faced with a list of half witted carpet baggers my tendency is to my for the least likely to win. Last time round a lad from the school threw his hat in the ring for the craic, he got my vote just for taking some sort of initiative in life.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
In the medium term they will probably figure out how to rig the vote counting, and that solves that. In the short term you will only be allowed to vote for fake politicians. You know on twitter they are exposing fake people been in charge of the Ballinrobe protest, no surprises there, almost nowhere in Irish life will you get non controlled people in charge.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In the medium term they will probably figure out how to rig the vote counting, and that solves that. In the short term you will only be allowed to vote for fake politicians. You know on twitter they are exposing fake people been in charge of the Ballinrobe protest, no surprises there, almost nowhere in Irish life will you get non controlled people in charge.
There certainly are allegations that " the blond wan" is a fake.

But let's see how it plays out, it seems a few are holding the fort for the moment.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, don't get me wrong, the protests are great all around Ireland, everybody should join them. But at the same time the powers that be are very busy getting their people in place, and they will constitute your electoral option on the right in the short term.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom