The Collapse of Woke Hollywood

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

His whole premise seems to be that kids arent watching TV these days, certainly not regular TV and movies. He thinks they want Anime and computer games movies.

He then complains that Jones 5 is mostly hitting NAZIs again, I would argue that this is what the audience wants, Dr. Jones fighting the nasty NAZIs, not Russians.

I honestly think its a failure because the marketing has been awful, I haven't seen one thing about Indiana Jones 5 being advertised anywhere. I only knew the movie was out because friends mentioned it.

Ill have to wait and see what the movie is really about, but I wouldn't be shocked to see it woked up.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
This film is an editing trainwreck on a par with The Rise of Skywalker. I now understand why James Mangold lost his shit at some rando on Twitter. When he signed, he thought he was going to have the kind of freedom he had with Logan and Ford Vs Ferrari. Instead, he was drowning in a river of notes from every department at Disney from day one.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Michael Imperioli forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling​

By Alli Rosenbloom, CNN
Updated 3:26 AM EDT, Mon July 3, 2023

Michael Imperioli attends the HBO television series 'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.

Michael Imperioli attends the HBO television series 'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.
Caroline Brehman/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

CNN —
Actor Michael Imperioli has something to say about the Supreme Court’s Friday ruling in favor of a Christian web designer who refuses to create websites to celebrate same-sex weddings.
Fukin pompous muppet.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Michael Imperioli forbids ‘bigots and homophobes’ from watching his work following Supreme Court ruling​

By Alli Rosenbloom, CNN
Updated 3:26 AM EDT, Mon July 3, 2023

Michael Imperioli attends the HBO television series 'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.

Michael Imperioli attends the HBO television series 'White Lotus' season two premiere at Goya Studios, in Los Angeles, California, USA, 20 October 2022.
Caroline Brehman/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock

CNN —
Actor Michael Imperioli has something to say about the Supreme Court’s Friday ruling in favor of a Christian web designer who refuses to create websites to celebrate same-sex weddings.

He was nothing but trouble for Tony , i remember Tony shouting "I fucking hate the way you make me ride you " :LOL:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Hollywoke constantly miss the only thing that matters with all their ego and sjw virtue signalling.
You are there to first and foremost entertain the customers.
It been irritating them for some time.
The money men have been very supportive and quiet.
That's the bit that's peculiar.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
After seeing how Amazon demolished The Silmarillion and Disney pillaged both Indiana Jones and Star Wars, Netflix has decided to join the fun by defacing The Chronicles of Narnia.

Netflix has the rights to make Chronicles of Narnia movies now, and it has chosen actor and director Greta Gerwig to make said movies. I’m not joking. Netflix wants her to write and direct two Narnia films.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Is Hollywood collapsing or reaching a Kabbalistic zenith point?

Interview with Leo Zagami

For the first time the secret mission of Hollywood, which was created to change society and prepare the way for the coming Antichrist and the End times is exposed. Thanks to the incredible amount of well-researched information, as well as the personal testimony of the author, who was involved in the entertainment industry through his own work as a record producer, you will learn about not only the diabolic roots of contemporary music.

We'll learn how the Sabbatean-Frankist Messianic conspiracy landed in Hollywood amongst occult rituals and the first silent films, all linked from the very beginning to the U.S. Military Industrial Complex and the Global Banking Cartel, that has transformed the original American dream into a Satanic “woke” nightmare under the precepts of the Prophet of dissolution, Aleister Crowley.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom