The Collapse of Woke Hollywood

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
That movie was so shit :( even worse than stallones poor attempt at judge dredd
That movie was one of the last straws of hope in HW movies, what a load of crap, it must have been made bad on purpose because the original source material, the comics, had endless fantastic great potential.
It shows you that the producers actually destroy and spoil the stories on purpose, if only to leave the audience disappointed.
It must be something psychomal-logical with the hateful industry, and lets face it most of the movies are based to tap into some sort of hate instincts within the audience - The advertisements boost subconsciously boost the hate instincts and the movie manipulates the vibe which ever way it tries to . . . .

Any which way with HW there's going to be loads of gun gun gunnity gun gun gaga gun gun 🥴

tldr

Reaction score
That movie was so shit :( even worse than stallones poor attempt at judge dredd

Actually thought that the film was brilliant in its own way. Sargon of Akkad (moved to Rumble) did a good job outlining his perspective. He's an excellent essayist when he puts his mind to it.

While on the surface Demolition Man seems trivial it does have significant themes running through it that were masked by the mawkish action movie apparel. Very kek before kek was a thing.

Actually think that Stallone has aged better than Schwarzenegger (who should be spending at least a month in the year in the Tirol). He's had fitting finales for important characters to him. The last Rambo movie is an example - it's not a huge affair but I thought it was well done, not a Disney drubbing. The audience liked it although the critics were dismissive. It's not Spartacus but it is a good one to spend an evening with.

tldr

Reaction score
Sargon of Akkad, Jordan Peterson, Laurence Fox.. the path to enlightenment 🤣

There are some people entangled in a living hell. While we should be sympathetic to them, we must remember that, like the drowning, one should be cautious lest they drag us into the depths of acrimony with them.

See that! Sounding board stuff again.

Want some more intellectually stimulating content?

tldr

Reaction score
Jesus, the idiot @clarke-connolly auto-likes every one of this guy's posts

Anyway, here's a classic, @PlunkettsGhost favourite Richard Spencer rips Benjamin a new one on a (infamous) livestream, watch -

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnts-ezAE9o&t=15m33s

Not his finest hour but people have off days. He covers the topics discussed in the above video essay on Starship Troopers, which is a lot more lucid than that cacophony.

This white nationalism stuff that you're selling is pure tat.

tldr

Reaction score
You realise that putting links in all of your posts like that is not only ultra unnecessary but also annoying? Why would you do that?

Anyway, what is your definition of white nationalism?

And if you cannot even attempt to answer that question then please stop wasting my time

Boot boy conceit.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Anyway, here's a classic, @PlunkettsGhost favourite Richard Spencer rips Benjamin a new one on a (infamous) livestream, watch -
why do you insist on promoting this American federal agent?? Why won't you tell us why he pals with the Bushes!?

It's a simple question!

Who do you work for??

why do you keep derailing threads!?

tldr

Reaction score

Hard to believe that it's real but apparently so.

'HRP: I was very struck by the gender nonconformity in She is Conann. The scene that stood out to me the most is when Rainer says he is becoming a barbarian and shows that he has grown breasts. What is the significance of this scene? What was the meaning behind choosing a woman to play Rainer?

BM: Rainer is not gendered. He is all sexes. He is fascinated by Conann, he wants to be like her and to seduce her. I offered the role to Elina Löwensohn because I knew she would create a complex and ambiguous demon. I like to give actresses singular and unusual roles, not stereotypes, the roles that are usually given to men.

She Is Conann had its North American debut at Fantastic Fest last year, where it earned favorable reviews from critics, getting a 91% “Fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It was nominated for the Queer Palm before going on to play at other festivals including Locarno, and is described as an acid-trip transgressive riff on the Conan the Barbarian myth. Now the film is set to be widely released in the US on February 2, 2024.

Hard pass from me, but I’m fairly certain that current year Arnold would give this his full throated blessing.'

https://bleedingfool.com/movies-tv-...reimagined-as-a-queer-woman-in-upcoming-film/

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

I couldn't care much for those movies anymore (What, with knife crime and many current real wars to view, as well as local mafia's etc etc) but it's a right cheek and a purposeful wind up to stick Femen into bastardised versions of He-Man roles.
Also it's harmful propaganda for young women to be gaping at, convincing them that their place is to dominate as He-men would.

Studios ought to be making brand new fresh stories & characters for their socially engineered brain-wash projects. Imho😌

Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom