The Fall of America

C

Carlo Marx

Two channels I enjoy watching on Youtube are Soft White Underbelly and AML Films. Both document the struggle of down-and-outs in two US cities. The Soft White Underbelly channel was created by a photo journalist called Mark Latia. He interviews down-and-outs in Los Angeles - primarily Skid Row, a large homeless encampment in the middle of Downtown Los Angeles. AML Films is a channel by Mal Lewis and similarly interviews addicts in Kensington, Philadelphia. Kensington is an area in North Philadelphia that has become a kind of Mecca for heroin addicts on the East Coast. The filthy streets are littered with emaciated corpses stumbling around like Zombies.

The interviewees are a mixture of (primarily) drug addicts (heroin, crack), prostitutes, pimps, tricks (a word I hadn't come across before. Someone who acquires the services of prostitutes (I think) ) and more. Almost all the people interviewed come from broken homes, where drug use, abuse (physical and sexual) were the norm.

Perhaps the channels give a glimpse into US societal decline, particularly the problem of broken homes and the issues that arise from that. The collapse of marriage in our societies, of stable families where children were raised by two parents, has been the biggest catastrophe to befall our societies. In the US over 70 per cent of black children are born to single parents.

I understand that there are towns all across the US that have been destroyed by drugs, whether meth or heroin or crack.

I can't remember how I came across the channels but I've always had a morbid fascination with the darker side of humanity and must have accidentally stumbled across the channels while watching a documentary or something.

Anyway, posters might be interested. The most interesting interview I watched on the Underbelly channel was with a fellow called Patrick. He's a fairly bright, personable chap with a good job with Los Angeles City Council. But he also happens to have a bad crack habit which is ruining his life. You can watch the interview below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLW_gr7sQgY&ab_channel=SoftWhiteUnderbelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plx3Xo0iVtI&ab_channel=AMLFILMS

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Shocking what is happening here now. I think the complete collapse is two months away or less.

I must take some video here in the Boston area.

C

Carlo Marx

Gritty and brutal interviews. I watched one of a Mexican lass who started turning tricks when she was 13 or 14. Another was of an Appalchian gent. Good stuff.
Ye there's some great stuff on there. I forgot about the Appalchian interviews. He sometimes ventures out of LA all right.

The Appalachians, real salt of the earth people with an accent so strong its like something out of South Park. I remember one old lad, he was such a nice fella, lost something like 5 kids to drugs.

He also interviewed this family in (ironically) Odd, Virginia. The Whitakkers.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM

C

Carlo Marx

Gritty and brutal interviews. I watched one of a Mexican lass who started turning tricks when she was 13 or 14. Another was of an Appalchian gent. Good stuff.
I saw you mention on another thread that you live in California. Have you ever been to Skid Row?

Last edited by a moderator:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Ye there's some great stuff on there. I forgot about the Appalchian interviews. He sometimes ventures out of LA all right.

The Appalachians, real salt of the earth people with an accent so strong its like something out of South Park. I remember one old lad, he was such a nice fella, lost something like 5 kids to drugs.

He also interviewed this family in (ironically) Odd, Virginia. The Whitakkers.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGiFpJC9LM

That is unreal. Freddy was buried in the front lawn.

T

Thelasthurrah

Education is gone replaced by brainwashing. It is not just the educated, it is the educators. They are teaching children that
if there are 10 apples in a box they can take out 12 and the box contains minus 2 after it. There is no such thing as a minus amount.

At the age of nine I knew how a 4 stroke engine worked and at eleven, I knew how a 2 stroke engine worked. Just note how
I got abused for declaring wind energy does not work. Even at my present age of 59, I still get a form of abuse for being so smart.

It is also why abortion is demanded because girls simply do not know that sex leads to babies and babies require some
intelligence on behalf of their parents to survive.
I think you may be missing Mowl, Val.....

I had forgotten about him completely and then him and his ex missus appeared on this Finnish reality TV show.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27_8vEA0dSI

A

Aldo

I would bet a substantial amount that you would receive similar replies from young Irish people.

T

Thelasthurrah

I cannot understand why this video on a poster we all know did not get more traction. It the context of monkey pox and the Finnish language
and the presenter's humour this is the funniest video ever made. I call of Last hurray to respond.
Well phuck me coloured, are you saying that Mowl? Monkey sex is surely illegal... The audience were a dour lot, hardly a smile should the interviewer was almost pissing himself.

That lad is only about 34 , the quare fellow is 57 now. The language is Finnish the boy is gay, being illegal does not stop them
doing it. I think zoo sex is legal in some European countries.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
How could using a grinder give you monkey pox? I have two of them in the workshop for sharpening tools.
It might have something to do with whether the electricity is made from fossil or renewable. You must be worried to death.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom