The Fall of America

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I remember Steve Quayle- he used to make his money going on about Nephilim, etc. I think rather than being a shill as such like Alex Jones in the past but less successfully he offers entertainment under the guise of making wild claims.
I wrote him off years ago. I forget exactly what was the last straw. Maybe it was remote viewing

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I wrote him off years ago. I forget exactly what was the last straw. Maybe it was remote viewing

He claimed to have discovered all these giant skeletons in Latin America I seem to remember which came to nothing.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
He claimed to have discovered all these giant skeletons in Latin America I seem to remember which came to nothing.
They are actually all over North America. Friend of mine moved to the western part of NY state a few years back. Was looking for some info on the history of the area, to get some insights. He found a bunch of articles related to farm land clearances from the 1800s. There was hundreds of burial mounds in the area, many of whom got flattened during this period. They often found over-sized skeletons inside.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I remember Steve Quayle- he used to make his money going on about Nephilim, etc.
Was that the guy who was married to Meg Ryan? He was on Tucker recently saying the Sun's rays are going to short out the Global network leading to total earthly collapse.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Was that the guy who was married to Meg Ryan? He was on Tucker recently saying the Sun's rays are going to short out the Global network leading to total earthly collapse.

I don't think so. He used to be on old "Coast 2 Coast" stuff that there used to be a lot of on youtube.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Straight to the supreme court.
I'd say most decent Americans are sick of this shit.

valamhic

Reaction score
A go fund me campaign is started to pay Trumps fine. I am not collecting. I only collect for environmental stuff.

I advice you all top throw in a 100. I know Dan is not for Trump so I would not ask him, They raised 50,000 in the first hour. I will give a 100 for the poor man.

macdougal

Reaction score
O'Keefe Media Group

O'Keefe Media Group Donation Page
Dear Patriot,

You've seen it on the news: a man known as a "coyote" makes thousands of dollars off of poor, desperate immigrants to get them across the border. They’re branded as heartless, evil men profiting off human trafficking.

What’s not on the news?

Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) are making BILLIONS off of the trafficking of the same folks.

I'm uncovering this web of money, corruption, and human trafficking, organization by organization, and I need your help to keep going.

There is a massive and profitable industry that has been built around getting bodies over the border and into the United States . . . and exploiting their labor when they’re here. And let’s not forget, the votes they will eventually cast in our country are groomed the entire way.

Fox News just released some daunting statistics: nearly 7.3 million migrants have illegally crossed our southern border under Biden’s watch. That’s greater than the population of 37 individual states. It’s more than two years of native births on U.S. soil . . . even if you include the 250,000 or more “anchor babies” born here each year.

It’s not “coyotes” moving 7.2 million bodies across the border. That’s laughable.

There’s an organized industry to facilitate a constant flow of immigrants across our border and then foster, employ, and house immigrants after they illegally cross the border. There are even free law firms to help them gain citizenship after five years of refugee status.

We’re talking billions of dollars in costs. Where is that money coming from?

It's not coming just from immigrants. It's coming from the United Nations, the European Union, and our federal, state, and local governments. Even Medicaid and Medicare are being taken advantage of to put money in the pocket of the immigration industry.

The more bodies, the more profits to the industry . . . and the higher cost to taxpayers.

I'm shining a light on the illegal immigration industry, and so far, they have been scattering. But the financial toll is building, and I need your support.

What started with a tip from a worker at the American Airlines counter at Sky Harbor Airport turned into the latest investigation requiring heavy security and the extraction of one of our informants who had guns drawn on him while being held by the "humanitarian non-profit program" called No Mas Muertes in their secret desert camp by the Arizona border.

My work has always come with risk, and I don't care what happens to me. They can bring their worst; I've been through it all and have followed Winston Churchill's advice, "If you're going through hell . . . keep going."

But when I send in a man I wired with a hidden camera, he’s my responsibility. His life is my burden, and this is the first time in my career that the true weight of the risks we face as journalists has sunk in.

But fear cannot stop us; only preparation and planning can protect us.

If you can, support my work today, help keep my team in the field, and help keep them safe.

Thank you for all that you do.

In Truth,

signature

James O’Keefe
Founder and CEO
O'Keefe Media Group

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I found the following in my inbox, I think it was originally on a substack -

The value proposition of being a member of congress shifted dramatically over the last quarter of a century.

25 years ago, there was a bipartisan common understanding about the importance of enforcing congressional ethics rules in a way that fairly effectively policed this kind of monetary corruption, which really amounts to bribery and nothing less.

That all changed with the elevation of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi as the Democrat party’s leaders in congress. Go read up just a little bit about Reid and you will discover that he came into the US Senate with a meager net worth of less than $100,000. He somehow left office about 30 years later with a net worth north of $100 million. About 5 minutes of further research will enable you to discover Reid somehow stumbled into becoming a partner in a long string of incredibly lucrative real estate deals in and around Las Vegas while he was in the Senate.

Another 5 minutes of research will enable you to discover that, before he became a senator, Reid spent a decade or more on the Nevada Gaming Commission, eventually becoming its chairman during the years when the mob ran Las Vegas.

Oh.

Spend a few minutes researching Nancy Pelosi and you will discover she is the daughter of famous mob-connected Baltimore Mayor Thomas D’Alesandro. Another 5 minutes in and you will find Pelosi and her husband have become multi-hundred-millionaires the last quarter century thanks to making amazingly lucky stock trades, and that Pelosi has been a steadfast opponent of enacting any congressional ethics prohibitions against insider trading.

Oh.

Another obvious suspect in the current congress is GOP Rep. from Colorado Ken Buck, who has voted consistently with the Democrats on every major vote over the past two years. Buck announced last fall that he will not seek re-election this time. Everyone should keep an eye on which corporate boards Mr. Buck winds up serving on after he leaves office.

The whole system is corrupt, and not just congress, obviously.

Joe Biden last week illegally forgave the student debt of something around 150,000 Americans and proudly boasted he had done that in direct defiance of a lawful decision by the US Supreme Court. Because the Department of Justice is 100% corrupt, Biden can commit such an act with zero fear of any effort to enforce the Supreme Court’s will.

The entire US system of justice has been weaponized over the past 18 months in an effort by the Biden administration and corrupt prosecutors in New York and Georgia and Florida to jail the President’s most likely Republican opponent.

Given all this and so much more, it really is hard to maintain a sufficent level of cynicism to keep pace with this constantly accelerating Cynicism Curve.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

The value proposition of being a member of congress shifted dramatically over the last quarter of a century.

25 years ago, there was a bipartisan common understanding about the importance of enforcing congressional ethics rules in a way that fairly effectively policed this kind of monetary corruption, which really amounts to bribery and nothing less.

That all changed with the elevation of Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi as the Democrat party’s leaders in congress. Go read up just a little bit about Reid and you will discover that he came into the US Senate with a meager net worth of less than $100,000. He somehow left office about 30 years later with a net worth north of $100 million. About 5 minutes of further research will enable you to discover Reid somehow stumbled into becoming a partner in a long string of incredibly lucrative real estate deals in and around Las Vegas while he was in the Senate.

Another 5 minutes of research will enable you to discover that, before he became a senator, Reid spent a decade or more on the Nevada Gaming Commission, eventually becoming its chairman during the years when the mob ran Las Vegas.

Oh.

Spend a few minutes researching Nancy Pelosi and you will discover she is the daughter of famous mob-connected Baltimore Mayor Thomas D’Alesandro. Another 5 minutes in and you will find Pelosi and her husband have become multi-hundred-millionaires the last quarter century thanks to making amazingly lucky stock trades, and that Pelosi has been a steadfast opponent of enacting any congressional ethics prohibitions against insider trading.

Oh.

Another obvious suspect in the current congress is GOP Rep. from Colorado Ken Buck, who has voted consistently with the Democrats on every major vote over the past two years. Buck announced last fall that he will not seek re-election this time. Everyone should keep an eye on which corporate boards Mr. Buck winds up serving on after he leaves office.

Joe Biden last week illegally forgave the student debt of something around 150,000 Americans and proudly boasted he had done that in direct defiance of a lawful decision by the US Supreme Court. Because the Department of Justice is 100% corrupt, Biden can commit such an act with zero fear of any effort to enforce the Supreme Court’s will.

The entire US system of justice has been weaponized over the past 18 months in an effort by the Biden administration and corrupt prosecutors in New York and Georgia and Florida to jail the President’s most likely Republican opponent.

Given all this and so much more, it really is hard to maintain a sufficent level of cynicism to keep pace with this constantly accelerating Cynicism Curve.
A proper Banana Republic

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Oh.

Oh.

Thanks For Posting.

tldr

Reaction score
Apparently there's another Epstein sized scandal, except this time in the music business - with Sean "Diddy" Combs being sued by a former producer. It's pretty wild and very gay.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs accused of sexually assaulting 'The Love Album' producer in new lawsuit - USA Today

'28. Mr. Jones has secured irrefutable evidence of:

a. The acquisition, use, and distribution of ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana,
and mushrooms,
b. The displaying and distribution of unregistered illegal firearms,
c. Mr. Combs providing laced alcoholic beverages to minors and sex workers at his
homes in California, New York, the U. S. Virgin Islands1, and Florida,
d. Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram (“KK”) instructing her staff to retrieve
drugs so she can provide it to Mr. Combs for his consumption,
e. Christian Combs drugging and sexually assaulting a woman2,
f. Mr. Combs detailing how he planned to leverage his relationship with Bishop T.D.
Jakes to soften the impact on his public image of Cassie Ventura’s lawsuit,
g. Yung Miami’s cousin, and or assistant sexually assaulting Mr. Jones,
h. Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. sexually harassing and assaulting Mr. Jones,
i. Rapper3 (REDACTED) on Mr. Combs yacht consorting with underaged girls, sex
workers, and
j. R&B Singer4 (REDACTED) in Mr. Combs Los Angeles home consorting with
underaged girls and sex workers.

167. While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones discovered that Mr. Combs has
hidden cameras in every room of his homes.
168. Mr. Jones believes that Mr. Combs has recordings of Defendants Lucian Charles Grainge,
Ethiopia Habtemariam, as well as other celebrities, music label executives, politicians, and
athletes.
169. Upon information and belief, these individuals were recorded without their knowledge and
consent, and as is the case with the homosexual sex tape of Stevie J that Mr. Combs provided
to Mr. Jones, Mr. Combs possesses compromising footage of every person that has attended
his freak off parties, and his house parties.
170. Upon information and belief, due to this treasure trove of evidence he has in his possession,
Mr. Combs believes that he is above the law and is untouchable.'

UNITED STATES FEDERAL COURT SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK Case 1:24-cv-01457 - RODNEY JONES vs Sean Combs et al

Review into sex work law to be published later this year, four years after initial deadline - TheJournal.ie

Popular Threads

Top Bottom