The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She explained why she thinks so.

Mabe they are to the agenda as Alex Jones is being fined 2 billion dollars.

He s used to keep everyone silent. She could be right, or maybe not, but it certainly is a possibility.

valamhic

Reaction score
Could you not be magnamimous for once and admit Val was right from the start? I took fierce abuse over posting what you are posting now.
I suppose I better be grammatically correct the word is Magnanimous

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Isn't it very suspicious that Gemma seems to have completely walked off the pitch on the topic of mass uncontrolled immigration? It was her pet topic in 2O19🤔

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Isn't it very suspicious that Gemma seems to have completely walked off the pitch on the topic of mass uncontrolled immigration? It was her pet topic in 2O19🤔
I imagine that can vid surpassed immigration in 2020 and after, and then the holocaust issue surpassed both

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Obviously she is not a troll, she believes in her topics and is being g persecuted for real.

valamhic

Reaction score
I strongly disagree with that- however I do think she has big enough character flaws which get in the way of doing the good she kind of does want to do.
I said she was a stupid idiot whose overall ideas co-incided with mine. Tell me where I was wrong.

valamhic

Reaction score
Next week it will be the last head hunting tribe of the Amazon basin. She made right fools of the lot of you

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Val was right about Gemma all along she's a pure troll
The rumours that Val sexually assaulted her in Ashbourne are totally untrue and were probably started by Mowl.

I live near that hotel and I asked the manager and he said it never happened. A white haired farmer type approached her for comment and she made a big scene claiming he touched her breast but the manager said he never laid a finger on her.

Gemma's subsequent behaviour has fully vindicated Val.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyway she is not appearing now in the case taken by the Cavan lady against her. (She has offered to appear virtually but this was refused.) The gardai say, in court 3 in the High Court, they tried 20 times to locate her and have failed. The case is due to proceed when it seems the plaintiff, and Gardai, are happy to do so.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom