The Gemma Thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bocht your religious ideas put you bordering on insanity but your reporting on this matter is welcomed.

Thank you Madam.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Madam?lol I am a 'he'!
Well Ireland has reverted to type years ago in being very prejudiced against Catholics, nothing new there!

valamhic

Reaction score
Anyway she is not appearing now in the case taken by the Cavan lady against her. (She has offered to appear virtually but this was refused.) The gardai say, in court 3 in the High Court, they tried 20 times to locate her and have failed. The case is due to proceed when it seems the plaintiff, and Gardai, are happy to do so.
Keep us updated? I think the case is civil, but the Judge asked the Guards to try to locate her to inform her of
her status as a defendant. Once due attempt is made to inform her, it will be safe for the Judge to proceed. The Gardai are not actually involved in the case, only notification. The mother will have to pay a lot of money for lawyers and if Gemma loses I can see the house been taken and sold to defray the costs and damages. If she fails to appear she could be caught for costs of lawyers for the mother. That could be 150K. Then if she loses there could be 200k damages on top. She could end up homeless expecting supporters to take her in.

If that happens in a year's time I foresee a racket at the house on the eviction morning.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
I strongly disagree with that- however I do think she has big enough character flaws which get in the way of doing the good she kind of does want to do.
Will you allow her into hour place when she is evicted?

I can imagine if she had a husband trying to live with her.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Is Gemtrails actually in the jurisdiction?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
To clarify, because there seems some confusion. This is a Civil case indeed, taken in the High Court before a High Court judge, but when Gemma failed to appear the judge issued an order compelling her to appear, and called on the Garda Commissioner to enforce that. The hearing last Friday was the result of that process, where the Gardai say they cannot find her etc.

Yes she is abroad, I don't know where but she hinted in her last livestream that she might be interviewed by some big US station or person? She didn't give any details though.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Yes she is abroad, I don't know where but she hinted in her last livestream that she might be interviewed by some big US station or person? She didn't give any details though.
Well I hope the family she was harassing will get some peace then.

valamhic

Reaction score
Isn't it very suspicious that Gemma seems to have completely walked off the pitch on the topic of mass uncontrolled immigration? It was her pet topic in 2O19🤔
She may be bypopular, one day it this and the next day its that.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
In Gemma's latest video there's an English Climate dweeb being interrogated by an angry Dub with a, shall we say, strong accent.

Gemma's holding her head in her hands saying "How could anyone end up talking like that. Me and him are from the same town for God's sake" :D

valamhic

Reaction score
Well I hope the family she was harassing will get some peace then.
I cannot say much about the family as I know all generations of them. I barely knew the lad who died RIP.

The mother ran 2 pubs in her day. I had a few pints in one on Paddy's day. All of them were nice to me so
I had no issue. The punch up was not in her pub, that was in another pub. I had to be held back.

valamhic

Reaction score
Yes, even though working class people went out of their way to support her while the D4s were busy signing this https://www.change.org/p/irish-court-services-gemma-o-doherty-and-or-john-waters-do-not-speak-for-us
I read that , a good post. Is it issued by the Courts Service? Looks that way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read it again and it is on about the lock down. I fought the lockdowns every step of the way.
It was my colleague Pat Swords who ended it legally in court using my lawyer.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
I think Dan should delete Myles's offensive posts above. And warn him. It is just jellocy. Myles's wit can be entertaining, He can be fun. Provided it is not at my expense????!!!!!

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Ok, there is something I actually kinda agree with Gemma on, voting in the referendums next Friday is completely and totally pointless, it's not that I think results are rigged but the constitution was as useful as used soggy toilet paper clogged in the local public toilets during 2020-2022, so what's the point?

valamhic

Reaction score
Ok, there is something I actually kinda agree with Gemma on, voting in the referendums next Friday is completely and totally pointless, it's not that I think results are rigged but the constitution was as useful as used soggy toilet paper clogged in the local public toilets during 2020-2022, so what's the point?
The first question I would ask you is do you understand the result of a Yes vote?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom