The Gemma Thread.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
The lady has a mind bogglingly deluded exaggerated sense of her own importance, a johnny come lately who was clueless until she learned EVERYTHING she spouts now from the lads on P. I. a few short years ago. Her inevitable shafting/dissing of John Waters has just happened. He is well shot of her now and I'm sure all his friends who are 'sluts and whores', especially the ones who have been 'awake' while she was working for the gutter anti Irish rag the indo feel relieved. The most nasty divisive deluded and spoiled brat mouthpiece on the net has excelled herself with tonite's embarrassing, yet predictable shite fest.

She is right about T. S. though. Even a stopped clock.........

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
The lady has a mind bogglingly deluded exaggerated sense of her own importance, a johnny come lately who was clueless until she learned EVERYTHING she spouts now from the lads on P. I. a few short years ago. Her inevitable shafting/dissing of John Waters has just happened. He is well shot of her now and I'm sure all his friends who are 'sluts and whores', especially the ones who have been 'awake' while she was working for the gutter anti Irish rag the indo feel relieved. The most nasty divisive deluded and spoiled brat mouthpiece on the net has excelled herself with tonite's embarrassing, yet predictable shite fest.

And she believes she can "save the country" by...... livestreaming to her handful of fans a few nights a week on gettr 🤷‍♂️

valamhic

Reaction score
And she believes she can "save the country" by...... livestreaming to her handful of fans a few nights a week on gettr 🤷‍♂️
I don't think shouting works. A lot of Fianna Failers and Fine Gaelers support my views on Migration and net zero but they will not change their votes to my candidates. That is the reality.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Who's Thomas Sheridan Homer?
I just know him as some guy on YouTube who interviews John Waters sometimes. Don't know an awful lot about him but sure according to Gemma, every man woman and child and their dog and their cat is a "plant" and "controlled opposition "

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Ah yes I know him now. I think Sham has caught a dose of Nordie 'mind reading' civil servant disease :LOL:

Fam Shox

Reaction score
I just know him as some guy on YouTube who interviews John Waters sometimes. Don't know an awful lot about him but sure according to Gemma, every man woman and child and their dog and their cat is a "plant" and "controlled opposition "
I met him last year. Instant bad vibe, a total bulls hitter.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
And he mentioned the holocaust, as I was told he would, even though the talk he gave had nothing to do with it. Compromised by intelligence agency imo. As in u no hu.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Can you expand on TS if you have time, i enjoy his commentary and watched till recently but he hardly has much ability to change minds i imagine

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom