The Gemma Thread.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Can you expand on TS if you have time, i enjoy his commentary and watched till recently but he hardly has much ability to change minds i imagine
Not being rude but I just couldn't be arsed. I like John but he gets taken in by wafflers. I saw through Jordan Peterson instantly and others that john fell for. He needs to become a bit of a cunt like meself.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
So, i should just forget about TS and save myself some time

Fam Shox

Reaction score
So, i should just forget about TS and save myself some time
I wouldn't say that at all. Just be wary of people who say 'I despise Christianity and the Catholic church' but at the same time reckon Alastair Crowley wasn't a bad chap and the freemason are misunderstood. The guy is a pharisee.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I will ask myles to ask val, what is a pharasee

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I think Thomas Sheridan is an important person for the powers that be in the wider scheme of things.

I think the powers that be want Ireland to despise its Catholic past - they have almost succeeded there - and instead embrace spirituality in the form of its earlier Pagan and later Occult roots. This would be an obvious route for the powerful Occult groups to hope we go down.

If you think I am exaggerating here I would invite people to look at the W B Yeats permanent exhibition in the National Library. They seem to devote almost a whole floor to him, but particularly his powerful Occult practices and international Occultist connections. Its to celebrate his 'Occult Papers' now in the National Library.

So if you think about that kind of drift what Thomas Sheridan talks about seems to chime with it.

Reaction score
Regarding Thomas Sheridan, I found him seriously interesting when I came across him first, around 2012 ish. I bought a few of his books and they helped me understand the nature of this world. I was also following a podcaster, Sean Maguire. He had many an interesting guest including Mr Sheridan.
Maguire wrote a book of fairly decent poems and Thos Sheridan wrote the forward, so obviously they had high regard for each other.
Not too long later, Sean Maguire was admitted to a psychiatric hospital, in bad shape. Whilst an inpatient, Thomas Sheridan launched a vicious attack on Maguire on FB, really making fun of him. It was a sudden total U turn.
After that I started taking Sheridan with a large pinch of salt.
Now that I think of it, Maguire had a few guests on who were taming the shrew, wonder if that had anything to do - wild guess.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Regarding Thomas Sheridan, I found him seriously interesting when I came across him first, around 2012 ish. I bought a few of his books and they helped me understand the nature of this world. I was also following a podcaster, Sean Maguire. He had many an interesting guest including Mr Sheridan.
Maguire wrote a book of fairly decent poems and Thos Sheridan wrote the forward, so obviously they had high regard for each other.
Not too long later, Sean Maguire was admitted to a psychiatric hospital, in bad shape. Whilst an inpatient, Thomas Sheridan launched a vicious attack on Maguire on FB, really making fun of him. It was a sudden total U turn.
After that I started taking Sheridan with a large pinch of salt.
Now that I think of it, Maguire had a few guests on who were taming the shrew, wonder if that had anything to do - wild guess.
He's a dangerous bastard. The classic bulls hitter who will give u 99% of the truth to get his 1% devilspeak in. A very dangerous bastard who can deceive much smarter people than me.

willow

Reaction score
He's a dangerous bastard. The classic bulls hitter who will give u 99% of the truth to get his 1% devilspeak in. A very dangerous bastard who can deceive much smarter people than me.
Agree. I first saw him crop up during lockdown not knowing anything about him. Enjoyed his car talks. Since October 7th he has shown his real colours.
Cannot listen to him anymore.
On another note -
I actually went through the bother of finding Gemma's rant yesterday re Waters.
Well that's another ally she's bitten in the neck, I wouldn't give her the time of day if that were me..
Any bets until she falls out with EMJ? Only a matter of time🙄

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I think Thomas Sheridan is an important person for the powers that be in the wider scheme of things.

I think the powers that be want Ireland to despise its Catholic past - they have almost succeeded there - and instead embrace spirituality in the form of its earlier Pagan and later Occult roots. This would be an obvious route for the powerful Occult groups to hope we go down.

If you think I am exaggerating here I would invite people to look at the W B Yeats permanent exhibition in the National Library. They seem to devote almost a whole floor to him, but particularly his powerful Occult practices and international Occultist connections. Its to celebrate his 'Occult Papers' now in the National Library.

So if you think about that kind of drift what Thomas Sheridan talks about seems to chime with it.
The Powers used to be desperate to hide or understate the occult lives of our glorious elite literati. Not anymore. They must feel victory is close at hand

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It could not be as bad as a warble fly anyway

willow

Reaction score
She says Waters is suffering PTSD from Kitty Holland's attempts to financially ruin him.
More like PTSD from her ranting on about sluts and whores and the Catholic Church.
It would drive anyone around the bend🤣
Isn't JW big and bold enough to make his own decisions about his own life - all by himself🙄
No need for Mother Gemma of the Poor Destitutes to even comment - especially in the public arena.

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
So Gemma keeps banging this "all election candidates are plants" drum but.........
gemmaodoherty.jpg

valamhic

Reaction score
I will ask myles to ask val, what is a pharasee
It is a name that developed from a combination of English and Irish during the plantation of Ulster, In Irish it is "fear an sheeog" and English it is "Pharasee or Faranshee". Like Banshee which means a lady fairy, "Ban an Sheeog" In both contexts it means

A man fairy. or a man who is a fairy.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom