Self Moderated The grease trap: Fish's thread.

Self Moderated Blogs

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I've decided to come back because there's people here I enjoy interacting with.

The next time Val is regaling everybody with some story about how in 1976 he jerked off on a sock and subsequently single-handedly beat out a ten hectare wildfire with it or whatever I'm just going to choose to ignore it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I've decided to come back because there's people here I enjoy interacting with.

The next time Val is regaling everybody with some story about how in 1976 he jerked off on a sock and subsequently single-handedly beat out a ten hectare wildfire with it or whatever I'm just going to choose to ignore it.
Be the governor of your own thread. Ramsey can go ve you mod controls on your greese thread

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
image_2023-03-24_152528679.png

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
My rider of the bright eyes,
what happened you yesterday?
I thought you in my heart
when I bought you your fine clothes,
a man the world could not slay.

image_2023-03-24_165340337.png

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I love this meme and others like it, because it misses the biggest point about the movie: your parents are the biggest influence in your life.

Forrests mum went out of her way to give him a start in life.

Jennys father sexually abused her.

This meme is just a really stupid boomer idea and lacks all intelligence and insight.
Agreed. Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

That's why you're a door-to-door avon salesman, just like your old man.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
What laptop?

There is no laptop.
You mean the laptop that's now in the congressional record?

https://gaetz.house.gov/media/video...ers-hunter-bidens-laptop-congressional-record

The one that caused him to bring a civil suit against the mac repair store owner who leaked it?

Which is an admittance that it's his?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/03/17/politics/hunter-biden-counterclaim/index.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter...ation-leak-candidate-debate-truth-11675377236

The one that CBS confirmed is real?

https://nypost.com/2022/11/21/cbs-c...ptop-is-real-769-days-after-post-broke-story/

And the most left-biased rag in existence, the washington post?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-laptop-data-examined/

That laptop?

I can't wait to perma-ban you and your puddle-drooling banality from this thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Val is 77 or 78. "Late 70's" I was told.

His ruddy complexion does lend itself to a possible regular consumption of whiskey.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
There is no laptop.

There is a hard drive copy.
Oh, I'm sorry--the Hunter Biden data storage unit. Is that better for you, semantically, despite the fact that this new definition changes absolutely nothing about the authenticity of the data stored on said device whatsoever?

Jesus, what a lightweight.

T

twochinsmanyarses

Your sock was uncovered and banned, This site can afford to ban you too.
What sock you clown? Ban me. At least I'll be spared having to wade through Spammersghost and Mia's tweets to find some decent material.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course it does. It's a copy. Not an image. And not the original disk.

You understand the difference?

For this IT repair guy to just say he copied the data, rather than image the disk, is frankly incredible and bizarre.
Holy shit, what a trog. You are the most PC-illiterate fucktard I have ever seen. I'm surprised you're even capable of using the internet. Probably in a peat bog with a router duct-taped to a sheep or something. The owner likely cloned the disk using third party software because it's more stable and doing so has more advantages, notably it's easier and faster to transfer the data. Mac disk imaging blows chunks, it's horrifically slow.So no. It's not bizarre at all. You simply have no idea what you're talking about. Again.

And it's all moot because Hunter has admitted it's his, so have the intelligence agencies, and even left-wing media has been forced to retract their claims that it was Russian disinformation.

We are done here.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
No. He professed to just copying the files.
Even if he did, what does it matter? The data is real, the content is authentic. There is no issue of contention about this. It's a fact, it's in the books.

Typical hysterical shitlib straw-manning.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom