Self Moderated The grease trap: Fish's thread.

Self Moderated Blogs

Wolf

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sorry--the Hunter Biden data storage unit. Is that better for you, semantically, despite the fact that this new definition changes absolutely nothing about the authenticity of the data stored on said device whatsoever?

Jesus, what a lightweight.
It's paid to defend terrorist America and the corrupt/perverted Biden crime family at all costs.
Hence it's love of war and paedophiles/child abusers.

Funnily enough it's quite certain that the videos of child sexual abuse it told us about watching on the closed site all involve Russian soldiers despite having no proof at all.

But that's dirty perverts for ya, birds of a feather and all that.

Wolf

Reaction score
D

Deleted member 1

1679835252147.png

>get in the bathing pod
>get in the working pod
>get in the eating pod
>get in the sleeping pod

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Put put them under pressure to increase suicide and decrease offspring. When, if e er, will white people figure this out.
Definitely. I actually believe this is why so many young whites are going trans and gay. They're told that they're fundamentally born evil, and the only way out is to become a victim.

M

Mad as Fish

Definitely. I actually believe this is why so many young whites are going trans and gay. They're told that they're fundamentally born evil, and the only way out is to become a victim.
You have a point, although I've come to the idea that for some it's just too much effort to be a man so simply abandon the whole idea and let rip with any intrinsic femininity.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom