Self Moderated The grease trap: Fish's thread.

Self Moderated Blogs

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1707019905765.png

Tiger

Reaction score
@Myles O'Reilly ^^ You can’t honestly say that you don’t understand the meme above?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Here we have a complete idiot lesbian governor called Maura Healy. The Irish love her as she is one of our own, lol.

Then the Mayor, Is Janet Wu. Need I saw any more. Hopefully another 50000 will land asap.
Meanwhile there are locals sleeping on the pavements at 10 degrees below zero, plus 100s of zombies completely zoned out of their heads down at Mass and Cass. That is the intersection of Massachusetts Avenue and Melnea Cass.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Here we have a complete idiot lesbian governor called Maura Healy. The Irish love her as she is one of our own, lol.

Then the Mayor, Is Janet Wu. Need I saw any more. Hopefully another 50000 will land asap.
Meanwhile there are locals sleeping on the pavements at 10 degrees below zero, plus 100s of zombies completely zoned out of their heads down at Mass and Cass. That is the intersection of Massachusetts Avenue and Melnea Cass.
Mass and Cass is like a scene from the walking dead. It's always been a shithole, can't imagine it now that fent has taken over. I know a guy who lives in Cambridge.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mass and Cass is like a scene from the walking dead. It's always been a shithole, can't imagine it now that fent has taken over. I know a guy who lives in Cambridge.
I must make a video. Someday it is cleaned up and other days it is swarmed. I avoid it on a tour for sure

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom