"The great Irish thinker Conor Cruise O'Brien"-Stephen Fry.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Again it must be said that Anti-Semiticism is clearly demonstrated by the western wars of aggression in the M.E. and both tacitly and overtly supported by Fry & other non-semitic western Jews.
Fry says CCO'B said A-S is a light sleeper, so what it's not so special a quote is it? but A-S has been raging against the Palestinians for many years in their own country.

What Fry's is probably sensing no doubt is 'Anti-Some Jews' and 'Anti-Supporter of Israeli Genociders'
Referring to CCO'B is a literary Red Herring?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Fry's description of what he says is occurring in London sounds a bit like what Palestinians would be saying in Palestine since it's been reduced to a "Strip"
Y'know when settlers arrive with a bulldozer and evict families by squashing their houses.

What did he mention CCO'B for anyway??

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
He metioned him for the quote - Antisemitism is a light sleeper.

Which is a good quote, it has a clear meaning and is somewhat poetic.

It's also a constant theme of whiny fucking Jews, as is "rising antisemitism", forever rising.

But "A-S is a deep comatosed sleeper"{N.Prof.} as Fry is when the Palestinian Semites are being robbed, evicted, imprisoned and killed.
He's so Selective as to appear a bit Ridiculous but sure he's a scripted actor - He's funny as feck😁

fryita.jpg

So it's a bit trippy to have him act like Mr kipling, making exceeding good appeal tart

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Ahh, I see CCO'B was a Zionist = Unconditional Devotion to Israel etc etc ??

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
A Great Quote from CCO'B . . .

"We do right to condemn all violence but we have a special duty to condemn the violence which is committed in our name"

Now That's what Stephen Fry should be aiming for!

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
'Antisemitism' refers to Jews, I really don't find a semantic argument about it terribly interesting..

Try adding "I'm determined to broaden my mind more" to your New Years resolution list and we'll chat again in January.

Or the Jews ("of pure Caucasian origins" - you) are the real anti-Semites!
Some are, others probably not and others again certainly not - all depends on their personal beliefs.

An analogy could be that some are similar to Whitey being devoted to Black culture to the extent of becoming or appearing to be a Wigger. Especially for the cameras!!:geek:

@AUL LAD I think likes that kind of stuff though..
We're different but similar in that we've got an appreciation of the consideration in being Broadminded and not so closed off to possibilities.

Cheers.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
'Antisemitism' refers to Jews, I really don't find a semantic argument about it terribly interesting.. Or the Jews ("of pure Caucasian origins" - you) are the real anti-Semites! @AUL LAD I think likes that kind of stuff though..
antisemitism refers to anti---Semitic activity and only that .
the non Semitic Israelis have just murdered 20,000 Semites --this is antisemitism .
therefore the most antisemitic country on earth is Israel naturally.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Perhaps giganticise my full sentence? -

"'Antisemitism' refers to Jews, I really don't find a semantic argument about it terribly interesting.."

Then you can read the rest of my post

Then you can google a definition of the word 'antisemitism'

Anti-Semitism from the people who popularized the phrase and made it a thing refered to both Jews, Muslims and Middle Eastern Christians. People are not inter-changable and there has been friction and conflict between people from the Middle East and people from Europe pre-dating the birth of both Islam and Christianity.

Zionism oddly set out to "Occidentialize" Jews by establishing a Settler Colony through the British Empire in Palestine. The ruthless suppression of Judeo-Arab cultures by the Zionists in the first decades of their State showed a real hatred of the "Semitic".

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Never heard of them.. Were they Juice?

Interestingly Eugen Durhing turned against Jews because they were trying to"cancel" Catholics, he was no fan at all of Catholics but was against "canceling" anyone. A core real reason for hostility towards Jews today is the drive of the "mainstream organized Jewish community" towards censorship and worse.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Anti-Semitism from the people who popularized the phrase and made it a thing refered to both Jews, Muslims and Middle Eastern Christians. People are not inter-changable and there has been friction and conflict between people from the Middle East and people from Europe pre-dating the birth of both Islam and Christianity.

Zionism oddly set out to "Occidentialize" Jews by establishing a Settler Colony through the British Empire in Palestine. The ruthless suppression of Judeo-Arab cultures by the Zionists in the first decades of their State showed a real hatred of the "Semitic".
great post --

Popular Threads

Top Bottom