The LGBTQIA+ thread

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I didn't know whether to put this in the history thread or the gay/tranny thread but that teacher Burke who's been arrested for not allowing his students become Trannies works in Wilson's Hospital school in Westmeath.

If memory serves me that institution was the scene of a massacre in 1798 where wounded rebels were thrown into the building, it was set alight and they were burned alive.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1

I didn't know whether to put this in the history thread or the gay/tranny thread but hat teacher Burke who's been arrested for not allowing his students become Trannies works in Wilson's Hospital school in Westmeath.

If memory serves me that institution was the scene of a massacre in 1798 where wounded rebels were thrown into the building, it was set alight and they were burned alive.
I never knew this. My history is very sketchy. Only if you have time, throw something up in the history thread about this, maybe.

D

Deleted member 1

https://t.me/ComputingForeverOfficial/2612

Teacher Enoch Burke has been sent to Mountjoy Prison for contempt of court.

>The schoolteacher opposed an application from Wilson’s Hospital School for his imprisonment, saying: “I love my school. I am here today because I would not call a boy a girl.”

>He told Mr Justice Michael Quinn: “It is not something I will do. It is in violation of my conscience.”

This is a disgrace. Have they no real crime to fight.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone else gotten more "homophobic" over the course of the Russia Federation's involvement in the situation in the Ukraine and the reaction to that in the West?

free and clean

Reaction score
I see Enoch Burke was in the High Court today, defending his name against some nasty Dinny O'Brien bitch who spread lies about him and his interactions with fellow prisoners.

Mr Burke also described his first days in Mountjoy Prison in Dublin and said fellow inmates had welcomed and supported him.

They recognised him from television, he added, with one bringing him a gift of biscuits and popcorn.

I've no doubt Burke is a decent fellow caught up in a mess brought about as a result of the commendable stand he took against a bizarre cult that targets impressionable retarded teenagers. Imagine this educated, intelligent teacher is still in prison while the streets are filled with violent criminals and Roma and African leeches who can stroll into the country at will.

Here's the hack in question.

Doesn't she look exactly how you'd imagine your average p.ie poster to look?

ali-bracken.jpg

Popular Threads

Top Bottom