The logic behind anti-Trump hysteria.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Trump in terms of content though he did two very good things was not a big deal as a US President for good or for ill and yet the continuing hysteria around him on Politics.ie and elsewhere is something else.

The reason for the hysteria is that the people being hysterical see the United States as "Shining City on the Hill" and the "Last Hope for Humanity", owedtojoy has even made Lord of the Rings references to it- and Trump to them is the "abomination which desolates", his Presidency was the sacrificing of a pig to Zeus in the Holy of Holies. This is of course all about aesthetics and not political let alone ethical substance.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Shitlibs have been crying about Trump since 2015 when he came down the escalator , I want them to throw themselves on the ground and scream until the get sick again......when he becomes president again :LOL:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Shitlibs have been crying about Trump since 2015 when he came down the escalator , I want them to throw themselves on the ground and scream until the get sick again......when he becomes president again :LOL:

The funny side of the whole thing ended for me with McEntee's "hate crime" Bill. The sad reality is that the over reaction to Trump made most of the Occident a lot more censorious.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The funny side of the whole thing ended for me with McEntee's "hate crime" Bill. The sad reality is that the over reaction to Trump made most of the Occident a lot more censorious.
When you see a crowd of paedophiles out in Dublin protesting against somebody called Posie parker you just know the future is not being designed for you :sneaky:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of the support the Shinners get is not down to them but rather down the messing of the DUPed and FFG. I think it is similar with Trump- a lot of people support him not because of him but out of spite towards the type of person who takes "The Atlantic" seriously which is understandable.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Trump in terms of content though he did two very good things was not a big deal as a US President for good or for ill and yet the continuing hysteria around him on Politics.ie and elsewhere is something else.

The reason for the hysteria is that the people being hysterical see the United States as "Shining City on the Hill" and the "Last Hope for Humanity", owedtojoy has even made Lord of the Rings references to it- and Trump to them is the "abomination which desolates", his Presidency was the sacrificing of a pig to Zeus in the Holy of Holies. This is of course all about aesthetics and not political let alone ethical substance.
Shaun The Sheep Movie Page GIF

It's as simple as that, most people are sheep and want to be told what to do, what to say, what to think.

Throughout history it's the minority who make the changes, the majority just go along with it.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Shaun The Sheep Movie Page GIF

It's as simple as that, most people are sheep and want to be told what to do, what to say, what to think.

Throughout history it's the minority who make the changes, the majority just go along with it.

That is true.

The thing is though that a lot people don't have the time or the inclination to think seriously about politics.

Also the Koreans found with prisoners of war that there is a five per cent who will organize resistance, try to escape, etc and if you identify and isolate them you don't have to bother much about guarding the rest.

Also this might be a feminine thing but I think that often "going along to get along" can be a virtue, it can also of course in some circumstances be a terrible vice.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I read yesterday in the Irish Daily Mail the Knob Head from Nobber saying "you are allowed say" this that and the other "but not allowed say" etc in reference to her upcoming bill.

On what Planet does a young dozy bimbo have the right to tell Irish people what they're allowed say in their own Country?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
On what Planet does a young dozy bimbo have the right to tell Irish people what they're allowed say in their own Country?

It is interesting- women like Histicle and Willow would be completely libertarian as regards free speech stuff, but than you get libtard and "Free Presbyterian" women who are completely the opposite to that albeit in different ways who are more thran their lads.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
Dan hates Trump and I love Trump, I suspect it is a reason why he sided with the mob here and sacked me as a mod.
A problem could arise if Trump get the nomination, I will go all out Trump hysteria. I respect Dan's right to be left wing, cultural Marxist and in love with Biden whom the voted for in the 2020 election. So how could the one of two others here get excited about Trump's campaign without causing a heave.

Wolfe, Clarke Idi and Andy do have a right to blow about Biden, bu we also have a right to blow about Trump.

worry how it can be handled.

Wolf

Reaction score
Dan hates Trump and I love Trump, I suspect it is a reason why he sided with the mob here and sacked me as a mod.
A problem could arise if Trump get the nomination, I will go all out Trump hysteria. I respect Dan's right to be left wing, cultural Marxist and in love with Biden whom the voted for in the 2020 election. So how could the one of two others here get excited about Trump's campaign without causing a heave.

Wolfe, Clarke Idi and Andy do have a right to blow about Biden, bu we also have a right to blow about Trump.

FYI, I am a massive fan and supporter of Trump.
The dog you sided with recently hates everything you stand for and support.
If you weren't such a nut job you would have seen that.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

I'm pro-Trump. Very pro-Trump. Declan definitely isn't a cultural Marxist. You got sacked from Modding for being a general loon and power abuse. I don't really have an issue here with Mods, unless I'm calling Jerry a ticklemonster and Zip rushes in to usher him behind her skirt and throw a bible at me.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pro-Trump. Very pro-Trump. Declan definitely isn't a cultural Marxist. You got sacked from Modding for being a general loon and power abuse. I don't really have an issue here with Mods, unless I'm calling Jerry a ticklemonster and Zip rushes in to usher him behind her skirt and throw a bible at me.

Declan is cynical of Trump- I think justly in many regards.

That does not mean though supporting let alone loving Biden who is obviously a very sinister creep.

No one will be or has been censored here- unlike P.ie- for being pro-Trump.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

There is a strong case that the election was stolen from Trump. I don't think that the Ruling Elite in the USA will let him be President again.

He became President in 2015 despite nearly all the mainstream media being against him and that fact alone has made a lot of them very bitter towards Trump.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Trump wildly claims Biden ‘soiled’ himself on White House Resolute desk in latest baseless rant

“The Resolute Desk is beautiful,” Mr Trump allegedly said, according to The New York Times.

“Ronald Reagan used it, others used it. And he’s using it,” he added, referring to Mr Biden.

“It’s been soiled. And I mean that literally, which is sad,” he commented.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom