The National Party

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Doesn't it say something about the way the party was run that Justin can expell instantly and completely out of the party the deputy leader etc, of maybe over 10 years standing, by a line in a press statement?
its a joke. Barrett is probably permanently annoyed that other people besides him are in the NP. He's doing his best to get rid of them. Them and votes.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Doesn't it say something about the way the party was run that Justin can expell instantly and completely out of the party the deputy leader etc, of maybe over 10 years standing, by a line in a press statement?
There will surely be defections I would imagine.

Hermit

Reaction score
If the Deputy Leader attempted to steal the party's €400k gold then Justin is fully justified in expelling him. At the end of the day, Justin started this party and he is the leader. If certain members don't like him or want to challenge his leadership then they should leave.

Did Justin jump to conclusions and make a hasty decision? We'll have to see if the details as to what actually happened transpire. It is hard to believe that James Reynolds would do such a thing. I don't know the other guy but he's been the party's 3rd in command for since the party's early days.

The whole incident is bizarre but it's good to know that the party has healthy finances which is testament to Justin's leadership, financial management and planning.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Has Blythe and Philip gained any traction??

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I think Philip in particular does great work, but incidentally I believe the main figure, and I think funder, of the "Ireland First" party is Margaret Maguire (who also uses other first names) of Mullingar, whose residence is given as the party headquarters in the filed government documents for the party.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sorry if I seem down on some of the leaders of the small parties on this thread, and for example of course I agree with the main principles of the National Party, but experience has shown me that you don't get to form a stamp collecting club in this country without the powers that be at least trying to control it from the start, and generally succeeding.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
experience has shown me that you don't get to form a stamp collecting club in this country without the powers that be at least trying to control it from the start, and generally succeeding.
Sorry to hear about your failed philatelic experience. :(

• Haha
Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well I think Philip in particular does great work, but incidentally I believe the main figure, and I think funder, of the "Ireland First" party is Margaret Maguire (who also uses other first names) of Mullingar, whose residence is given as the party headquarters in the filed government documents for the party.
So you trust Philip?
(I do too despite Gemma thinking otherwise)

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Sometimes Gemma has been against all the recent protests, but I totally disagree with that. The current wave of push back is a good thing, but its a nightmare trying to navigate through the rocks/agents/false leaders that are thrown out there all the time.

Reactions: jpc

Hermit

Reaction score
Things are getting very messy now. If Barrett is gone the party is finished. Reynolds is not a leader and is awful at public speaking, it would be embarrassing to have him head of the party. The people involved in this leadership coup have control over the party's social media channels. I hope Justin regains control, if he doesn't I am done with the party.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230731-171030_YouTube.jpg

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Does Barrett have a day job ? I felt he really lacked presence and leadership during the covid & vaccine scam

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom