The National Party

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

The thing is that some Libertarians and maybe more so Disturbutists as well as a good few Muslims have this thing about having their wealth in gold or silver as opposed to having it in banks. Survivalists of course will tend in this direction.

This is something that really enrages certain types along the lines of "How dare you not trust banks!". I can imagine that this might cause some twisted person in the State Apparatus to really go after the National Party because of the whole gold thing.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
A massive amount of human societies have you used gold and silver as a measurement of value- there is a certain primordial power and attraction attached to those metals.

Wolf

Reaction score
Mod warning- making out that someone is a sexual deviant without evidence will result in more serious mod actions being taken next time than a warning.
I think it's fairly obvious who 'Marguerite' is at this point.😎

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sorry to say this, but I never liked Barrett, to my eyes he spoke and acted like your archetypal Fascist Leader from the 30s an easy target to point at and ridicule. I almost get the impression its done on purpose, at this stage i can believe anything, alas. I think the NP has to go, too much baggage and bad image, no one 'mainstream' will ever get behind it, no matter how bad things get.
All Justin has is an intellect. Hevhas the same problem that Peter whatshisname had and that is that he is too small. We need clarification of the situation.

It also reminds of Pish actually.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Note that I reinstated the above post which somehow got deleted yesterday. Or perhaps it didn't post properly? Okay, I might be justly criticised by people saying why would that man not be Justin's type? They might accuse me of saying there's something wrong with that man? Well for a start it looks like the man is a drug user, and I don't think Justin Barrett has ever tried any exotic drug aside from the heroin of pious Catholic dogma, so there's one major major incompatibility between them. (Granted I think a few magic mushrooms might help open his eyes to what's in his soul and help steer him away from the dark side of it, that he is clearly quagmired in, so it would be lovely if he met someone nice who would introduce that type of thing to him in a supportive, loving way...).

It was deleted and deleted by me for alleging that a man who is not only a patriot but who has fathered something like eight children is some type of deviant. Such activity leads to all sorts of destructive to self and others things- whatever about wishing that on him personally think of the effects on his children.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I am not the woman in my avatar. The more astute on here may have recognised her as Tangina Barrons from the Poltergeist film. So why did I use her picture? Well the truth is as I have grown much older I have developed some spirit medium abilities. I can talk to those on the other side, given the right conditions.

If you keep reposting a deleted post I will ban you from this thread.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
You should be corrected in place. There is not a discussion to be had around it. There is no argument. The proposition is simply hate speech. I am not starting a thread that is a topic of hate speech.

Huh...The thing is that bigging up homosexuality in England is very much tied in with anti-Muslim hatred and anti-Black racism and in Ireland with sectarianism, whether anti-Catholic in the South or anti-Protestant in the North and anti-Russian racism. You should also listen to the podcast below- how do you think such carry on should be described?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTrKvMbMTqw

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Gone again. Wtf is wrong with this site.
Nothing, except you are repeating yourself. You stated that in your opinion Barrett is a closet gay and/or drug user. Fair enough, most thing the same of biden, trudeau, macron leo zellensky and indeed all of them except maybe Putin and trump

Popular Threads

Top Bottom