The National Party

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Who knows but it looks like Barret legally is still the leader and the other need to set up a new party.

Hermit

Reaction score
Are they planning to make Keith Woods leader? He looks like a cross between the Big Fella Collins and the Long Fella Dev and he's young.
Interesting...so Woods is now on board with Reynolds et al, that explains why Woods blocked Barrett on Twitter. I've not seen Woods previously do anything directly with the NP, but now he's on board following a leadership coup. I doubt he'll be running as an election candidate, and while he is intelligent enough to be a party spokesperson he is not really a good public speaker - fine for YouTube but his monotone style is not engaging enough for the political arena.

By the way as a party member I didn't receive any invitation to whatever that meeting was, nor the meeting at which they decided on their coup. As far as I understand, when political party members are unhappy with their leader, there should be a motion of no confidence and all party members should get their vote.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Interesting...so Woods is now on board with Reynolds et al, that explains why Woods blocked Barrett on Twitter. I've not seen Woods previously do anything directly with the NP, but now he's on board following a leadership coup. I doubt he'll be running as an election candidate, and while he is intelligent enough to be a party spokesperson he is not really a good public speaker - fine for YouTube but his monotone style is not engaging enough for the political arena.

By the way as a party member I didn't receive any invitation to whatever that meeting was, nor the meeting at which they decided on their coup. As far as I understand, when political party members are unhappy with their leader, there should be a motion of no confidence and all party members should get their vote.
As a party member you’d have noticed that party Ard Fhies did not feature motions or voting by the membership. Barrett shouldn’t be too surprised when he implemented no internal party democracy

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He's taller than the front lad with his head turned back. That wee lad must be little more than a dwarf.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Both the national party and the new national party are a joke at this stage. Infighting must be a historical trait that can not be expunged.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I would not criticise physical attributes. There can be good goods in small parcels. In fact I think it is disgusting.
A small chap works in the local mart and he is great at it.
Yeah but what if a cow steps on him.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Fáilte aras. Have you visited hillswood recently. I have you down for a pint on my next visit, sometime after Nov 3.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom