The Northern Ireland EU Deal!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Next thing to happen will be the DUP talking about holding an internal party vote on the deal , if this happens they are definitely going to reject it

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Is it just me or are Northern Ireland TV productions always sh1te?

I've always felt this way about BBCNI and UTV efforts. Okay RTE ain't much better but the nordies seem able to take it to a whole sh1ttier level.

There was a programme on BBCNI the other night asking the question whether you would've voted for the Act of Union back in 1801 if you were around.

The two 'protagonists' were Da from Give my Head Peace who's a Taig around 7 foot tall and a wee bespectacled Presbyterian who was little more than a dwarf. The pair of them looked like a proper odd couple as they tried to crack jokes amid serious historical analysis as they wandered between Trinity College Dublin, Lord Castlereagh's house in Co Down and Westminster.

It was lame as fukk.

Is NI TV so shyte because the two Tribes can't agree how to make anything decent?

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Is it just me or are Northern Ireland TV productions always sh1te?

I've always felt this way about BBCNI and UTV efforts. Okay RTE ain't much better but the nordies seem able to take it to a whole sh1ttier level.

There was a programme on BBCNI the other night asking the question whether you would've voted for the Act of Union back in 1801 if you were around.

The two 'protagonists' were Da from Give my Head Peace who's a Taig around 7 foot tall and a wee bespectacled Presbyterian who was little more than a dwarf. The pair of them looked like a proper odd couple as they tried to crack jokes amid serious historical analysis as they wandered between Trinity College Dublin, Lord Castlereagh's house in Co Down and Westminster.

It was lame as fukk.

Is NI TV so shyte because the two Tribes can't agree how to make anything decent?
They have been pampered for years = = The media luvvies that is.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Genuine question Sir. How difficult was it to have to effectively run NI in the absence of politicians?

You and your colleagues must be at your wits end at this point.
Stressed Animation GIF by Modicum

Work Working GIF by Sadie

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I've never heard a civil servant admit that before Nordie. Its good that you're on an anonymous Site!

Wolf

Reaction score
I've never heard a civil servant admit that before Nordie. Its good that you're on an anonymous Site!
The CS/PS is basically dole for people who wouldn't get a job in the real world.
Almost 30% of jobs in the six counties are CS/PS compared to 18% o their mainland and around 11% in the 26 counties.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I do not admit or deny that my recent time in Northern Ireland had anything to do with the recent agreement between all parties in the north.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom