The recycling of waste thread. A non combative learning exercise.

valamhic

Reaction score
It w
Exporting waste silage wrap to China is a bit much
It was definitely happening back then, I remember a load was stopped in Holland en-route to China. There was too much cow dung mixed in it. I think current farm bale plastic goes to the thermal insemination plant in Drogheda.

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Exc
Ah, you're the engineer from south Dublin who enjoys watching your wife having sex with other men?
Excellent cop by me and now by you. I doubt if he is a real engineer. I bet he will not say was sort
of engineer he is? Wait a few days and I bet Dan will promote him to Mod.

valamhic

Reaction score
Couldit n
Exporting waste silage wrap to China is a bit much
Could it not be brought to Dublin and give the gougers a subsidy to wash it in the upper Liffey. Say a Euro per thousand wraps. They could add to the dole and bet it on a horse.

valamhic

Reaction score
roc_ I more often than not gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but lately your inane bullshit has become tiresome. You couldn't possibly be that stupid, is it a pretense? I.e. Are you trying to be "cute" as they say down the bogs?
I spent years trying to convince posters I was the 2nd most intelligent person in Ireland and failed. Now Roc has accused me of being cute ( in the sense of being manipulatively intelligent). I cannot win either way.

The only site where I was welcomed as an equal was Pisles, but I cannot find it now, I think it is gone.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom