The Roma Plague.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I think we need a thread solely devoted to a serious pestilence, and that is the plague of Roma scum that even now have hit the US. A couple of days ago I saw one skunk out waving a baby in diapers at passing motorists in Cambridge. About 18 months old. And the wife up the street. I wish I was able to get my camera out in time. He was even well dressed.

willow

Reaction score
I cannot say what I think of these people. Lovely they are, we should cherish them.
Invert it to the n-th degree.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The Roma are a scourge on any country they infest .. it is important that people give them absolutely nothing when they are begging , they are into every scam going and will Rob you blind

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
My complaint on a local level was to do with organised begging. Before the Roma arrived in town there were a mix of beggars who would occupy select spots on the high street, usually indigenous and of a humble nature, you'd give them change and they'd move on when the day was done, some returning occasionally.
Then one day the Roma arrived, they took the popular pitch's and guess what - They never moved on!! Fifteen years the same roma in the same spot pushing pushing pushing the 'Big Issue' into locals faces - Disgraceful & disingenuous turning homelessness and begging into their own private run industry on our highstreets to the exclusion of other beggars and homeless - our own got sidelined.
Cheeky lying bastards for feigning homelessness. Sicko's on the hustle.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
How do they get through customs, we need to adopt the US approach. You need to have a certain amount of money and a return ticket to enter Ireland.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
How do they get through customs, we need to adopt the US approach. You need to have a certain amount of money and a return ticket to enter Ireland.
Well the US have no approach because they are now here.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
A brave lad that wolf hound chap.

But seriously, one lad should not engage. I suggest a corporal with 4 men. A sergeant with two corporals.
The one lad would end up getting blackmailed into getting engaged while the boyos have second thoughts after accepting 'eastern hospitality' which is supposedly quite popular in places, local lads use and tacitly support it :oops:

"She named most of my family members that she must have got on (social media) and sent me a long list of names."

"Then she demanded €5,000 or she was going to release the video and let it go viral. She never gave me an account number but kept asking have you paid yet? She then demanded €10,000."

The young man refused to pay and she threatened him again.

"She told me I could go to the police, she didn't care what I did."

"She definitely has done this with other people and she will catch someone. She was professional and I think there was more than her involved. You could see she had done this before as she caught me hook, line and sinker."

. . . and describe the women, who sometimes start work from as early as 6.30pm, as "aggressive, blatant and intimidating".
. . . . The growing problem of prostitution in Limerick was highlighted last week when official parking signs were mysteriously altered, branding the Catherine Street area as a 'Red Light District'.o_O

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
As a singular man beware of the Honey trap fit-up on the street where near a clubby place with allys one is suddenly warmly invited to help the alone needy woman who could do with a little help and gets within your personal space . . . remember?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Myles and Val were both corporals in the FCA (free clothes association) would Roma gypsy really want to battle it out in a street brawl ......it should be tested

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
By engage I meant confront. As in battle.
Battle over Turf? How do these things work out? Historically there were major pitched battles between Irish towns🥢
A divided 26 counties might become more and more like the 6 counties😵☠️🥶???

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I suspect it will devolve into gang controlled areas.

willow

Reaction score
If you want to know what these people are really like look at a settlement called Lunik IX near Kosice, Slovakia. That is what roams the streets of Ireland and every town in Europe.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If you want to know what these people are really like look at a settlement called Lunik IX near Kosice, Slovakia. That is what roams the streets of Ireland and every town in Europe.

View: https://youtu.be/Men6iwpLjno

The bottom line is that they are subhuman useless scum that shouldn't be allowed to pollute anyplace.

It is no coincidence that after exactly 50 years after joining the EEC that the trap has been sprung on the irish race.

willow

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/Men6iwpLjno

The bottom line is that they are subhuman useless scum that shouldn't be allowed to pollute anyplace.

It is no coincidence that after exactly 50 years after joining the EEC that the trap has been sprung on the irish race.

Exactly. Where they go they behave ill, and there is no country where they were welcome, including their own native subcontinent.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom