The Rugby thread.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
We could / would have won if we played our best = = We didn't play our best.

That english ref, sure didn't like Andrew Porters Scrummaging ! ! !

free and clean

Reaction score
Thank God that's over. No more crowing from the brainless mob who thought we'd won before the tournament started; no more listening to those fucking morons singing those awful dirges (Zombie FFS) and no more of their constant attention seeking and desperate craving for attention.

Well done NZ. You did the world a favour.

free and clean

Reaction score
Self haters Fenian and Sham will join a few self hating loyalists in celebration...
I'd say the loyalists are in stitches about the fact that we stuffed the team full of foreigners and still couldn't get past the quarter final.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
For someone proud to have moved to Galway at a young age calling the Fields of Athenry a dirge is quiet something.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I'd say the loyalists are in stitches about the fact that we stuffed the team full of foreigners and still couldn't get past the quarter final.
There were 3 out of 15 as far as I know. Probably less than the other teams in the tournament including NZ.

Look, you're a little Irelander who probably goes around in an Aran sweater wishing you were born in the 1800's.

Can't be playing any "foreign games" now lads...

Wolf

Reaction score
A bit like the soccer team.
Imagine if bogball was an international sport...:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Reaction score
Googlimg to be Irish after a 20 hour shift...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

free and clean

Reaction score
There were 3 out of 15 as far as I know. Probably less than the other teams in the tournament including NZ.

Look, you're a little Irelander who probably goes around in an Aran sweater wishing you were born in the 1800's.

Can't be playing any "foreign games" now lads...
Now now Piles, don't be a sore loser. The lads weren't half as good as you and the other idiots made out. Another quarter final exit. Pathetic.

Wolf

Reaction score
Ooooohhh, it spots a typo after a 20 hour shift.
Sharp, eh? :ROFLMAO:
The question is can the site pedophile beat it's 26 hour straight record?
That remains to be seen.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Thing about following Rugby is that you know the finals will be a disappointment.
Personally. I prefer volleyball because it doesn't matter who wins

russian beach volleyball2.jpg

russian beach volleyball.jpg

A truly delightful sport.😌

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
New Zealand are lucky to be in the semi final , it took an incredible play from Barrett to get his arm under that ball with Ireland so far over the line

th

I would like to express my gratitude to this fella one last time ......he was incredible , the best 10 we are ever gonna have and quite possibly Ireland's greatest skipper

free and clean

Reaction score
This I s a cracking match in Paris. South Africa have shown unbelievable grit to lead by a point. The sheer power in their forwards is astonishing.

France seem to have run out of steam now.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom