The Rugby thread.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Ireland have created history. They've beaten the All Blacks 32-22 and consequently have won the Series down in Kiwi land.

Well done Andy and his team 👏
My home team (NRL, the Broncos) just fed the kiwis the dick also, knocking the warriors out. A good time all around.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Eddie Jones will be lynched in Oz if they don't make it out of the Pool

Fiji 22-15 Australia
Nobody cares about Union in Australia lol. It's not the dominant code here the way it is in the EU.

A fancy game for fancy men.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
And league is a pansy game for pansy men :LOL:
Union is what short little fat blokes do when they want to engage in public displays of homoeroticism by sniffing one anothers balls in scrums, which account for 75% of the play time of every match.:)

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Aussie Rules?
Aussie rules is actually the biggest game in Australia. But not in my state, thank God.

I don't know what that is, but it isn't footy.

Rugby league is the dominant code in QLD. State of Origin is a huge deal here, more or less the superbowl.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

CGP I just looked how many times Ireland has won a world cup in Union and the answer is never. Even Australia has won it twice and nobody here even cares about it. Ireland has never even been the runner-up, or taken the bronze.

Massive props for sticking in there as a fan. Holy shit, that's dedication.

I hope Ireland wins this time around because...well, they need to lol. Also I support the old country in all its endeavours, especially when these involve humiliating the Kiwis, which is surely as noble a cause as may ever exist.

valamhic

Reaction score
So most of yiz here love the PROVOs, is that it? Bastards that planted bombs in Omagh and killed so many especially a pregnant woman with twins.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
So most of yiz here love the PROVOs, is that it? Bastards that planted bombs in Omagh and killed so many especially a pregnant woman with twins.
Wasn't that the Real IRA or the Continuity IRA ( maybe a joint venture ) ?

Some accuracy on this would be good.

valamhic

Reaction score
Wasn't that the Real IRA or the Continuity IRA ( maybe a joint venture ) ?

Some accuracy on this would be good.
Once there is I.R. in the title they are all the same except for the time it takes for car bombs funerals
to get the masses to acknowledge it.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Maybe, Eddie Jones is a Super-Genius = = He brought the English National team to its knees and now the Australian National Team to its knees.

Brought those two teams to their Nadir = = So that they can rise like a Pheonix from the Flames.

This may or may-not be a serious post ! !

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Maybe, Eddie Jones is a Super-Genius = = He brought the English National team to its knees and now the Australian National Team to its knees.

Brought those two teams to their Nadir = = So that they can rise like a Pheonix from the Flames.

This may or may-not be a serious post ! !
I'm putting in for that Australia job when Eddie get fired ......it was posted on this thread pre tournament the madness of the Carter Gordon selection and as predicted utility back Donaldson had to be tried and failed at 10 in the Wales games to be replaced by Gordon :rolleyes: Bernard Foley sitting at home and him 4 years younger than Johnny Sexton

Mickey mouse Rugby mate .......as Eddie would say :sneaky:

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm putting in for that Australia job when Eddie get fired ......it was posted on this thread pre tournament the madness of the Carter Gordon selection and as predicted utility back Donaldson had to be tried and failed at 10 in the Wales games to be replaced by Gordon :rolleyes: Bernard Foley sitting at home and him 4 years younger than Johnny Sexton

Mickey mouse Rugby mate .......as Eddie would say :sneaky:
You'd get my vote. Couldn't do worse lol

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Shocking indiscipline from Samoa has cost them dearly v Japan a yellow and now a red

Popular Threads

Top Bottom