The snooker thread

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Following tonight's despicable attack on the crucible by the limp wristed scum "just stop oil" , I felt it appropriate to bring the snooker thread back in solidarity with the ultimate snooker championship

At the conclusion of his Victory tonight Mark Allen thanked the ref for saving the session

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It was an opportunity missed by Mark Allen , he should have jammed the fat end of the cue into the trolls mouth , and it would have been 100% legal

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Bazza gonna sue the gay lad in the OP

“That geezer who jumped on the table, he has upset me,” Hearn told the Sportsman. “I also feel sorry for the project that he claims to represent. He did it more harm than good. But my overriding consideration is that all those people bought a ticket and had their evening spoiled. So I am going to write to the people that missed out and offer to support them, on a no-win, no-fee basis.

And I am going to suggest they all join me in taking civil action against that young man for the cost incurred in their ticket, their travel, their food. I don’t think people should take the mick, thinking that the poor old punter can just get treated like it just doesn’t matter. I want to send a message out to anyone else who wants to try it – we will do you as well.

It will be the small claims court and there will be an awful lot of people going,” he said. “On that night when he decided to invade our property, he effectively stole money from those people. Whether he is on a good cause or bad cause, it is nothing to do with it. I sell a million tickets a year across all my sporting events. I cannot stop what this world is turning into, but all I can say is: ‘If you mess around with my events, this is what you can expect. I am not rolling over’.

I want people to know that someone is watching their back. And if you have paid money to be entertained and someone has stopped that from happening, I want you to get your money back.”

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The quarter finals are lined up and we are into the one table set up now

Ronnie O'Sullivan v Luca Brecel
Mark Allen. v Jak Jones
Anthony McGill v Si Jiahui
John Higgins v. Mark Selby

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Semi finals

Luca Brecel v Si Jiahui
Mark Allen. v Mark Selby
One interesting ( new and probably un-expected ) from the first semi-final anyway.

Mark Allen would also be very interesting ~ ~ Interesting to see if Allen can compete against Selby who can be very good when on form ~ ~ Selby may not be the most exciting personality but he is a very good snooker player.

I think it has been mentioned that Selby has some depression issues which could explain some of that anyway.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Ronnie has trouble beating Selby , he has described Selby as "the torturer" in the past , Selby is an out and out stayer at the 25 ....33 and 35 frame matches , you'd feel Mark Allen will have to stay with him and can't afford even one bad session

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I would love to see Mark Allen become would champion on Monday night :cool: he has the game to do it and has plenty of bottle .......I wouldn't put anyone off backing him

Selby 11/10
Brecel. 3/1
Allen 7/2
Jaihui 15/2

Mr jaihu is a quality player

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I would love to see Mark Allen become would champion on Monday night :cool: he has the game to do it and has plenty of bottle .......I wouldn't put anyone off backing him

Selby 11/10
Brecel. 3/1
Allen 7/2
Jaihui 15/2

Mr jaihu is a quality player
I suppose if you got past Selby you'd have to fancy your chances against either of the other two = = Mind you things don't always turn out that way.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
How does Ronnie lose 7 on the bounce 🤔

Anything suspicious @Coal Gas and peat? :)
I didn't see that session , was working , but it was a shock to me to see Ronnie steamrolled by Brecel

Not sure what to make of it , 10 -6 up overnight to lose 13-10 .....perhaps the 13-2 destruction of the hapless vafeai was not ideal preparation

Popular Threads

Top Bottom