The US Plantatation Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I dunno Sir. Millions of illegals have been pouring into America for years with no real organised pushback.
There is a big difference. Millions of illegals come in, work under the table and pay some landlord rent for an apartment.

Now, they are being imported and housed as in Ireland. These are not Brazilians here to cut the lawn and fix your roof

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That video has reminded me of the obesity epidemic in the US.

I had a friend over for Notre Dame vs Navy and he's around 20 stone. When I went over speed ramps with him in the passenger seat I feared for my suspension.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
In a corolla and a lardarse like that, the correct positioning is to place him in the center of the rear seat, offsetting some of the blubber by driving with an almost empty fuel tank. And certainly nobody else in the vehicle.
My vehicle can carry me and seven such monsters but it is a monster weighting over 6000 lbs itself with a truck chassis.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
More that 50% of good hotels in NYC are stuffed with migrants from every country in the world , they are complaining about the food all the time and they are squad of lib bastards outside who put up umbrellas to stop people taking photographs

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
If anyone is under the illusion that this is not a planned operation throughout the Western world, then they are either paid stooges, fools, or retards.

They are destroying the white Christian World, we may not have been perfect but we were the best thing this planet has ever had.

A few people standing around holding up banners will never change a damn thing, and if you think elections are the answer, then you are a bigger fool.

Wolf

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/j7vCqvX47co?si=wqsCPUslmQbMAOZU

It is time to have a thread dedicated to the Plantation now about to take place here as well.

It is the same playback as Europe with a very big difference. Americans are not passive like the Irish seem to be.
This is going to turn nasty very quick here.

It's worldwide, planned and executed by paid off puppets of Schwab and his WEF sub-humans.

Wolf

Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/j7vCqvX47co?si=wqsCPUslmQbMAOZU

It is time to have a thread dedicated to the Plantation now about to take place here as well.

It is the same playback as Europe with a very big difference. Americans are not passive like the Irish seem to be.
This is going to turn nasty very quick here.

Why are the pro-illegal immigration lot always the same lot as the pro-mask, pro-lockdown, pro-death shot idiots?
Mostly fat, ugly and homosexual retards.
These wankers, like most empty vessels, make way too much noise.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Why are the pro-illegal immigration lot always the same lot as the pro-mask, pro-lockdown, pro-death shot idiots?
Mostly fat, ugly and homosexual retards.
These wankers, like most empty vessels, make way too much noise.
Nearly always on the public tit or the children of rich people, rarely if ever regular Johnny six packs.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Of course it is part of a plan.

There are untold thousands of traitors in all the western countries

valamhic

Reaction score
American people will do anything to stop it, anything, except vote for Trump.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom