Things We Can Do To Try To Stop Mass-Immigration Into Ireland!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The only thing that can save Ireland is a financial collapse. That has been my position for a long time.
Why, a huge majority of migrants here are already on social welfare, any financial collapse won't really effect them.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Its important to turn down the temperature of the sun to stop climate change. You are deluding yourself. You have no agency whatsoever to change events in the middle east, no matter how many retweets you do. In the same way that the climate change people can do nothing about the weather

You have the ability to do something about the people in Ireland who are stuffing our country with imports. But are unwilling, or being deliberately naive on this what this might be.

To be generous to you, you are guilty of naivety in thinking that talking about the Jews and Israel is going to anything. But in reality I think you and Ruck dont give a flying fuck what happens in Ireland but are prepared to leverage Irish concerns about immigration to draw support for some faction in the middle east.
Why do you assume I'm naïve regarding this? It's not like I have been unaware of the drive behind the pollution of Europe with sub Saharan detritus.
Neither I nor Ruck (not speaking for him) have indicated anything of the sort. I, for one advocate for forced repatriation.
I also don't want any further victims of US or Israeli occupational bullshit arriving here. Why do you support Israel? They don't care about you. They just want to make Gaza a no man's land and dump all the displaced in Europe. You ok with this? Or is it preferable that Palestinians stay on their own land in the ME?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
watch as the majority of the country vote for parties who all support plantation level immigration into Ireland.
No doubt! So assuming Nordie Guevara's coup fails, how do we then change the minds of the electorate?

Try to get them all hating Muslims?

Or try to get people to see how immigration is a very bad thing, in terms of economic prosperity, drain on resources, on societal cohesion.. things you can talk about that might change minds without the person phoning the Guards?

What you reckon?

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Why do you assume I'm naïve regarding this? It's not like I have been unaware of the drive behind the pollution of Europe with sub Saharan detritus.
Neither I nor Ruck (not speaking for him) have indicated anything of the sort. I, for one advocate for forced repatriation.
I also don't want any further victims of US or Israeli occupational bullshit arriving here. Why do you support Israel? They don't care about you. They just want to make Gaza a no man's land and dump all the displaced in Europe. You ok with this? Or is it preferable that Palestinians stay on their own land in the ME?
I dont support Israel nor any middle east faction. I am not investing any emotional energy in any of them. If you think that expounding with gusto about the injustice delivered to XYZ, is helping then knock yourself out. Some people like Liverpool FC

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
No doubt! So assuming Nordie Guevara's coup fails, how do we then change the minds of the electorate?

Try to get them all hating Muslims?

Or try to get people to see how immigration is a very bad thing, in terms of economic prosperity, drain on resources, on societal cohesion.. things you can talk about that might change minds without the person phoning the Guards?

What you reckon?
I am not claiming the need for a coup. A Pearsian over-throw of the State in its entirety. Rather recognise that the State has various layers of operatives which can pressurised

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The UK, US and even France have bigger and stronger far right parties, more switched on members of the public and a more right wing press and yet their nations demographics have changed.

Ireland has small pockets of people who are actively trying to make a change however we are years behind those other countries
Far-right parties are the worst possible vehicle to try to engineer change, because by their definition they only appeal to a minority, and put off the majority, given the history of the far-right around the world.

To get change you must appeal to the broader public, so Nordie Guevara's lingo is out! People need to feel they're voting for the change for good reasons, that aren't in any way associated with hatred, and then lots will jump on board. Hopefully eventually a majority.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
I dont support Israel nor any middle east faction. I am not investing any emotional energy in any of them. If you think that expounding with gusto about the injustice delivered to XYZ, is helping then knock yourself out. Some people like Liverpool FC
Yeah, but you assume that this is all people are consumed by. Not so. You posted stats on excess deaths earlier. I responded. Do you think that people can only carry one opinion, or info on one opinion, in their heads at one time?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I am not claiming the need for a coup. A Pearsian over-throw of the State in its entirety. Rather recognise that the State has various layers of operatives which can pressurised
I wish you well! But I can tell you for certain that in this hopelessly liberalised country you don't stand a chance if you use hatred of the other as your recruitment tool👍

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Far-right parties are the worst possible vehicle to try to engineer change, because by their definition they only appeal to a minority, and put off the majority, given the history of the far-right around the world.

To get change you must appeal to the broader public, so Nordie Guevara's lingo is out! People need to feel they're voting for the change for good reasons, that aren't in any way associated with hatred, and then lots will jump on board. Hopefully eventually a majority.
The Irish people voted for the perfectly respectable Irish Home Rule Party for decades and got nowhere. But sure this time it'll be different

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I wish you well! But I can tell you for certain that in this hopelessly liberalised country you don't stand a chance if you use hatred of the other as your recruitment tool👍
You are hopelessly devoted to democratic system. A system that is deliberately constructed to keep threats to system out. You said you had Sinn Fein friends, did you ever talk to them?

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The Irish people voted for the perfectly respectable Irish Home Rule Party for decades and got nowhere. But sure this time it'll be different
You can't stop immigration by any means other than government policy! To change that you gotta change hearts and minds. It's a very difficult task that could take a very long time, if done right.

If attempted in a manner similar to Farage then it won't ever happen.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
You can't stop immigration by any means other than government policy! To change that you gotta change hearts and minds. It's a very difficult task that could take a very long time, if done right.

If attempted in a manner similar to Farage then it won't ever happen.
As Anderson pointed out, you dont have time for that and then you confine yourself to a system that is rigged against you.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
You are hopelessly devoted to democratic system. A system that is deliberately constructed to keep threats to system out. You said you had Sinn Fein friends, did you ever talk to them?
There's no devotion to anything! I'm talking realistically!

Yes, the system is designed to keep establishment threats out. And yes we've seen how the media have worked tirelessly to keep SF out, as they are a threat.

But I still see no other way to effect change, at least in terms of immigration, apart from democracy.

If you've got any other ideas that you think would work I'd genuinely like to know.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The only time the Irish changed anything was back in 1916 and then it took years to reach an outcome that left 6 counties still in British occupation.

There is nothing we can do so stop worrying about it.

We have a few years on this rock, make the most of it instead of trying to bring change to a country that isn't asking for it.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Why, a huge majority of migrants here are already on social welfare, any financial collapse won't really effect them.
Welcome back Anderson. Good to see you on the boards.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
There's no devotion to anything! I'm talking realistically!

Yes, the system is designed to keep establishment threats out. And yes we've seen how the media have worked tirelessly to keep SF out, as they are a threat.

But I still see no other way to effect change, at least in terms of immigration, apart from democracy.

If you've got any other ideas that you think would work I'd genuinely like to know.

The best thing you could do is to join an establishment party and infiltrate them by working your way up and making connections and eventually becoming a TD.

SF are not the party they used to be, clearly infiltrated by liberals.

Of course this takes time and Ireland ran out of time a decade ago.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Of course it will, when their check does not come, we will see trheir nasty side, a vital wake up call to all.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Have to invigorate the old ways. Do you remember the ad's on telly in the last century, explaining how important it was to co-operate and support Irish creation & nation??

GI_Logo_Stacked-2464658920.jpg

It'd be some revolution if and when it works.:)

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom