Thoughts on Herman Kelly

valamhic

Reaction score
Thankfully the black doctor was kept away. No thanks to you though Sir.

You openly desired for him to give me the 'finger' up the Áras while saying "Look no hands!"
You cannot claim there was no black input into you care. They are everywhere. You were
aneetiitized most of the time,

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There's black input and then there's "black input."

I trust you can discern the difference Sir.

valamhic

Reaction score
I never enquired who that black man is, I remember he spoke with a Dublin accent. He cursed like me too. I was happy enough with him

valamhic

Reaction score
I would not take the job, too much harm was done.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It's no secret that I want them rounded up .....that's me I own that wish

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Let's get back to Hermann. What does he stand for again and how is he different from say Aontu.

And don't give me any auld shite about leaving the EU while the place is filled with Africans.

I am afraid Hermann has done the math and he will say and do whatever it takes to get that last seat.

In a 5 seater this takes just10% usually.

valamhic

Reaction score
Let's get back to Hermann. What does he stand for again and how is he different from say Aontu.

And don't give me any auld shite about leaving the EU while the place is filled with Africans.

I am afraid Hermann has done the math and he will say and do whatever it takes to get that last seat.

It is quite clear that Dan does not live in Ireland and does not have a clue what is happening in Ireland. He hosts this site which is the height of it. Coal and Myles do live in Ireland. What we see here is ignorance and racism. None can tell us what happened Justin Barrett?

valamhic

Reaction score

Ireland can leave the EU in the same way Britain left it. All have sizable migrant populations. That is a non sensical argument.

valamhic

Reaction score
The first thing which must be got straight is whether or not non Irish may be part of the conservative . I see nothing wrong with it if they are properly in Ireland for a long time.

.Many Trump supporters are American Blacks.

valamhic

Reaction score

The policies of the IFP are public for years and Dan wants me to repeat it. If Aontu was up to the job, I would support it. They have nothing to say on applying EU environmental law in Ireland, they have not condemned renewable energy, They support EU control in Ireland.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Aside from an abstract promise to leave the EU, it is just a rehash of empty waffle. And what difference dies it make if there are no irish left.

Am Hermann wants is to get elected. Fair enough.

valamhic

Reaction score
Aside from an abstract promise to leave the EU, it is just a rehash of empty waffle. And what difference dies it make if there are no irish left.

Am Hermann wants is to get elected. Fair enough.
The migrants come to southern Europe first and are forced into Ireland by the EU. Any politician who tries to change it within the framework of the EU will be told only EU policy applied. The National Party if all for the EU. The IFP is to leave the EU.

Failing leaving the EU, the IPF's policy is to try to immediately stop all migration into Ireland and to process all arrivals with deportation if not done.

valamhic

Reaction score
The IFP is committed to ending the green agenda. Morotists will have a choice of an electric car or a ICE car with no subsidies for any. The carbon tax will be abolished on day one. Sinn Fein does not have any of those policies.

valamhic

Reaction score
Gemma seems to be gone off then radar now, there are a lot of very slow learners here.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I dont think Hermann is going very far but he could snag a seat for himself as a protest.

But he is solely a Mé Féiner.

valamhic

Reaction score
I dont think Hermann is going very far but he could snag a seat for himself as a protest.

But he is solely a Mé Féiner.
Forecast the results of the Midlands North West and Ireland south EU contests.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom