Ukraine.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I don't know that she does know that TBH, these types operate in circles where the truth is whatever is most convenient for them, and that doesn't necessarily accord with what is actually happening at ground level.
When you live in the, world / circles , that these People live in = = They are Completely Detached from Reality.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know that she does know that TBH, these types operate in circles where the truth is whatever is most convenient for them, and that doesn't necessarily accord with what is actually happening at ground level.
You nailed it.
What was it in 2003
We create our own reality !
It demented.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Before an interview.
The structure and questions are decided.
Nothing unscripted.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
And it's only the totally elite-constructed entrenched hatred of the other side that clouds the skulls of Democrats enough that they don't question cunts like Pelosi, rather they laud her, while she laughs at them!

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Breaking:

Woman claims to have been employed at a Kiev-based 'Troll Farm':

“Long story short we were asked to do everything to prevent Donald Trump from winning the elections. So basically, this topic was added to our main lines of work. Since then, each of us had to post at least 3 to 5 posts daily posing as the Americas and Europeans, criticizing Donald Trump and praising Biden. The Americans have even organized a few lectures for us to get a better understanding of American politics, the American mindset the main social and political issues. Then we were occupied with the topics for the job which sounded like this: 1.Unlike Trump, Biden is a smart and experienced politician. 2. Unlike Trump, Biden will never betray NATO partners. Trump will alienate our partners.3. Biden will not abandon Ukraine. Biden will protect democracy, while Trump is Putin's puppet. I honestly tried to convince myself it's Okay since Biden is clearly a better option for Ukraine, but it was just too much for me… One thing is to work for the best interests of my country, but interfering in US politics is a whole other thing.”

View: https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1783619319089234157

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Breaking:

Woman claims to have been employed at a Kiev-based 'Troll Farm':

“Long story short we were asked to do everything to prevent Donald Trump from winning the elections. So basically, this topic was added to our main lines of work. Since then, each of us had to post at least 3 to 5 posts daily posing as the Americas and Europeans, criticizing Donald Trump and praising Biden. The Americans have even organized a few lectures for us to get a better understanding of American politics, the American mindset the main social and political issues. Then we were occupied with the topics for the job which sounded like this: 1.Unlike Trump, Biden is a smart and experienced politician. 2. Unlike Trump, Biden will never betray NATO partners. Trump will alienate our partners.3. Biden will not abandon Ukraine. Biden will protect democracy, while Trump is Putin's puppet. I honestly tried to convince myself it's Okay since Biden is clearly a better option for Ukraine, but it was just too much for me… One thing is to work for the best interests of my country, but interfering in US politics is a whole other thing.”

View: https://twitter.com/ImMeme0/status/1783619319089234157

Yep, that’s Tankman and his support team alright.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom