Ukraine.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Sad.
All because the puppet isn't allowed to negotiate a peace deal by his terrorist handlers.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Sad.
All because the puppet isn't allowed to negotiate a peace deal by his terrorist handlers.

I think you could see the map redrawn and a treaty signed this year .....Trump would push for it straight away and if zitler said no it would be fuck you not another dollar or bullet

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
I think you could see the map redrawn and a treaty signed this year .....Trump would push for it straight away and if zitler said no it would be fuck you not another dollar or bullet
naTO working at 'trump proofing' their Ukie support. Talk of a central fund to sustain them for the years to come. Interesting to see how these org think they can transcend Nations and their electoral wishes.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
naTO working at 'trump proofing' their Ukie support. Talk of a central fund to sustain them for the years to come. Interesting to see how these org think they can transcend Nations and their electoral wishes.
That's a very good point.
These folk seem to forget where they get their orders from.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

"Russia also maintains that it is open to new talks with Kiev. However, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky signed a decree banning all negotiations with the current leadership in Moscow after four former Ukrainian territories voted overwhelmingly in favor of joining Russia in autumn 2022."

bormotello

Reaction score
Video of destruction Ukrainian MRLS in Kharkov hiding near shopping mall

View: https://t.me/anna_news/64850

and aftermath

View: https://t.me/HersonVestnik/27459

photo1712425609.jpeg

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Bans are applied to everyone altering posts?

No. Bans can be applied to members for altering posts. The reason you were banned is that you are a serial offender, coming off a threadban for altering posts, and were warned multiple times after this transpired not to alter posts.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Trophies posted by RU forces confiscated by a recently destroyed sortie that attacked Belgorad. Note the Totenkompf flag.

1712440581326.png
1712440590602.png

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
According to the Kiev Independent, Zelensky's party has atrophied.

Kangal

New
Reaction score
No. Bans can be applied to members for altering posts. The reason you were banned is that you are a serial offender, coming off a threadban for altering posts, and were warned multiple times after this transpired not to alter posts.
I followed Declans rule in each of the two cases.

When that doesn't happen, the ban hammer must fire.

Sorry mate. You are, as we say in Ireland, a bollix.

;)

Nonetheless, on we go.

Unless it's just whatever goes!

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
I followed Declans rule in each of the two cases.

When that doesn't happen, the ban hammer must fire.

Sorry mate. You are, as we say in Ireland, a bollix.

;)

Nonetheless, on we go.

Unless it's just whatever goes!
It's all pretty simple. Don't alter posts--either literally, or through alteration that changes or amends the outcome of subject clauses. That is, don't cause spoliation in the posts of other members. That's it.

There's no rule against you referring to me as a Bollix. Have at it. Just know if you do alter posts in future, you will receive a lengthier ban.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
This was not the existing rule and you know it.

Changing the rule without warning is not on.

You've been caught out. I don't be contacting you again.
You've been given a directive, and know what you can't and can't do. Let's leave it there. Back on topic.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Stop deleting my posts.

You changed the rules without warning, acted on it, and only applied your new rule selectively.
There's no getting around that. You are simply abusing your position. And it didn't take long.
Again, back on topic, Kangal.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom