Ukraine.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
The terrorists confessed overnight charlottesweb....the game is up I'm afraid , very damaging for your side , confirms what people already know that it's totalitarian fascist running that Ukraine hell hole
I wonder how many takes those "confessions" took. Many days of practice there.

Look, even the Iranians warned Russia about ISIS. Its overwhelming evidence for ISIS at this point. These confessions just destroy any remaining pieces of Russian credibility and competence. Its another huge mistake by the Russians...it might play well internally in Russia but a lot of other countries sitting on the fence about the conflict are going to say "What the fuck?"

The alternative though is to believe those lads can get to Kyiv faster than the Russian Army. :p

Let's get the Tajik army over to Ukraine! :D

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
photo_2024-04-07_10-40-33.jpg

Wolf

Reaction score

Look, even the Iranians warned Russia about ISIS. Its overwhelming evidence for ISIS at this point. These confessions just destroy any remaining pieces of Russian credibility and competence. Its another huge mistake by the Russians...it might play well internally in Russia but a lot of other countries sitting on the fence about the conflict are going to say "What the fuck?"

The alternative though is to believe those lads can get to Kyiv faster than the Russian Army. :p

Quit moving other people's posts from thread to thread, gimp.
You've been warned about this countless times at this point.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Mod action- please will people not move others' posts from different threads to suit their agendas. Thank you.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
Mod action- please will people not move others' posts from different threads to suit their agendas. Thank you.

Sauls original post is still in the Israel Hamas thread.

When I replied there, I was accused of derailing.

As his post is related to the Moscow attack, I moved my reply to here.

So....which thread should I reply in then?

Wolf

Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Sauls original post is still in the Israel Hamas thread.

When I replied there, I was accused of derailing.

As his post is related to the Moscow attack, I moved my reply to here.

So....which thread should I reply in then?

By a mod?

That is a thread which I do not mod.

Please as a rule reply to people's posts on the threads where they have made the posts in question.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
By a mod?

That is a thread which I do not mod.

Please as a rule reply to people's posts on the threads where they have made the posts in question.
Understood.

I moved it as Wolf was somehow offended.

I'll ignore all future "warnings" by Wolf then.

Wolf

Reaction score
NATO terrorists will probably try to blame Russia for this in the same way they claimed Russia blew up their own pipelines a couple of years ago.
NATO and their gimps in Ukraine are environmental terrorists.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom