Ukraine.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
These clowns really do have a seriously warped view of reality.
Germany brought this on themselves, Russia did not turn off the taps, Germany and NATO blew the taps up.

There was a time when one could hold a little respect for Germany, and I still do for many of the Germans I have got to know (not all though), but as a country it has lost the plot. The realisation that it is still so deeply in the pocket of the US comes to explain its present pathetic plight.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
8dd1fcfd-ee08-43da-85d1-7ca15b0a070d.jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Maybe it is time to wrap this thread up as it is over. It has been a very good run and will get about 400000 views.

We need a thread on the "carve up" of Ukraine and Zellenskys future etc.

Maybe next week

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
But in fairness wolf and his crew deserves some time here maybe to pray for all the poor ukes that were fed into the grinder for money and power.
They stuck here through thick and thin and were right, and proved right.

The three shills have lightly ran .

A shout out to Clanrickard, the dumb fuck, at least he was smart enough to run after Bakkmutt, when it was done and dusted.

As usual, I was right, the war was won by Russia on May 17 2023, when the Spring Offensive failed. I called it to within one day.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
But in fairness wolf and his crew deserves some time here maybe to pray for all the poor ukes that were fed into the grinder for money and power.

A shout out to Clanrickard, the dumb fuck, at least he was smart enough to run after Bakkmutt, when it was done and dusted.

As usual, I was right, the war was won by Russia on May 17 2023, when the Spring Offensive failed. I called it to within one day.
Has to be said the most enjoyable part of it all was watching the Charlottesweb/Kangal bot melting down like a reactor in chernobyl....😂 😂

Keep the thread open for the autopsy.👍

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Time this Needless slaughter ended.
Terrorist Washington needs to control its puppet.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
It's over.
The narrative is being shifted fast.
The best thing Zitler could do now is to unshackle himself from his handlers and call for immediate peace talks.
That's what a real leader would do.
Ah!
Real leaders you say!
Well!

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Has to be said the most enjoyable part of it all was watching the Charlottesweb/Kangal bot melting down like a reactor in chernobyl....😂 😂

Keep the thread open for the autopsy.👍
The Russkies used all the shovels.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe it is time to wrap this thread up as it is over. It has been a very good run and will get about 400000 views.

We need a thread on the "carve up" of Ukraine and Zellenskys future etc.

Maybe next week
Nothing is over.
The convulsions will go on a long time.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Declan, it was obvious to everyone that Russia was prevailing long before that. Ukraine just didn't have the resources for a major offensive, and it showed.

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Declan, it was obvious to everyone that Russia was prevailing long before that. Ukraine just didn't have the resources for a major offensive, and it showed.
Some thought the offensive would succeed due to an edge in tech.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom