Ukraine.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Some thought the offensive would succeed due to an edge in tech.
When a handful of Leopards were being hailed as a gamechanger over a 1000km front it was pretty obvious that Ukraine was going nowhere. And, as you rightly point out, it's fairly low tech drones running on washing machine chips that have had the biggest influence.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
happy

Sorry.
You certainly are not happy.

You are here still as my bitch. Exactly like Mowl, every single day he checks in on his free internet , likely the shelter he is in.

free and clean

Reaction score
Are you still feeling fucked over?

Poor Declan.

Love how you thread banned me from the Sydney when I callled you out for doxxing, saving you a ton of legal shit.

You are the fuckest dumbest cunt ever to run a public website.
R0ry, will you do society a favour and jump into a crocodile enclosure? Your young son and daughter will be very thankful. At least you won't be able to pass their mother around to strange men anymore.

Go on.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

Poor Declan.

Love how you thread banned me from the Sydney when I callled you out for doxxing, saving you a ton of legal shit.

Empiredeclinititus🙂

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Poor Declan.

Legal shit, Eh?
Poor Charlottesweb.😂

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Poor Declan.

At least I can afford to, unlike you.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
The people of Ukraine are at fault. It should be obvious by now Zelensky is a foreign agent and enemy of the people. He should have been run out of town long ago.
Indeed! Put in place by a Neocon oligarch to try to harm Russia, regardless of the vastly greater harm caused to Ukraine.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
No wonder they named this enhanced interrogation technique after Piss Pants

Survivors: Russians Tortured Us With Twisted Sexual Abuse Technique Named After Biden

Russians controlling the prison sexually assaulted the men, inserting wires into their genitals and zapping them with a current. “They called this ‘Biden’s Call.’”

“Biden’s Call,” was the next step of torture after a method called “Zelensky’s Call,” where Russian soldiers wrap a cable from a field phone to a person’s ears or genitals and make a phone call, which sends a blast of electricity to the targeted area of the body.

“The ‘Call to Biden’ is the second state, when a cable is inserted into the anus and a person is electrically shocked this way.”

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom