Ukraine.

Wolf

Reaction score
Are you stupid, or worse, are you Kangal.
Meh, that clown is just a low level troll.
Look at all his 'contributions' over the last year....😂
An old arsehole.

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Are you stupid, or worse, are you Kangal.
Seemed like a reasonable question, given your previous assertion. It even got the pavlovian response from your pet doggy (see below 🙂).
The funny thing is, I was genuinely interested in your answer!

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Seemed like a reasonable question, given your previous assertion. It even got the pavlovian response from your pet doggy (see below 🙂).
The funny thing is, I was genuinely interested in your answer!
I apologize for both, thinking you were kangal was a low blow to a welcomed poster.

Anyway. No, after 42 years from first visiting NYC, I have not taken the President's shilling.

I am a Gael and I do not trust anyone that was not in Ireland before 1169.

Garrett Fitzgerald being a perfect example for a foreign traitor.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score

Wolf

Reaction score

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1713768134967.png

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
ASSAD: "Power has made the West decadent and decadence has appeared in the political class. Western politicians are focused on their personal careers, they no longer care about the interests of their countries. Their media create a virtual reality that works to destroy the family, atomizing and isolating of a person from his surroundings. All this may expose them to the loss of their achievements in the future."

"I said that the Russian Special Military Operation would correct the course of history... For me, there is no difference in where Russia is fighting world terror In Syria or in Ukraine. There is only one enemy... I am sure that the confrontation will end with the victory of Russia. And it will reunite brotherly nations again. That is why I said that Russia corrects what others have corrupted."

"Western policy, especially American, is based on the principle of divide and rule... America turns any conflict into a dangerous chronic disease... With any conflict, America benefits, and then steps aside and watches the growing chaos, waiting for the right moment to strike the decisive blow. For America, every conflict is profitable."

"After the dissolution of the USSR, there was an illusion that liberalism had won the final victory, that heaven on earth should resemble America both politically and economically. It seemed that money was intended to become the main goal of life, for which we should sacrifice ethics, morality, and humanism.

However, China has proposed a different model. A balanced combination of communist ideals with a capitalist economy. In its case, a centralized social state coexists with the economic freedom of private enterprises.

Since 2008, we have seen that China is steadily growing against the backdrop of a stable decline in the West. That is, China has proven that elements of capitalism are necessary for the economy, but capitalism as a format of state governance is doomed."

View: https://x.com/upholdreality/status/1782224976432513238?s=46

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
ASSAD: "Power has made the West decadent and decadence has appeared in the political class. Western politicians are focused on their personal careers, they no longer care about the interests of their countries. Their media create a virtual reality that works to destroy the family, atomizing and isolating of a person from his surroundings. All this may expose them to the loss of their achievements in the future."

"I said that the Russian Special Military Operation would correct the course of history... For me, there is no difference in where Russia is fighting world terror In Syria or in Ukraine. There is only one enemy... I am sure that the confrontation will end with the victory of Russia. And it will reunite brotherly nations again. That is why I said that Russia corrects what others have corrupted."

"Western policy, especially American, is based on the principle of divide and rule... America turns any conflict into a dangerous chronic disease... With any conflict, America benefits, and then steps aside and watches the growing chaos, waiting for the right moment to strike the decisive blow. For America, every conflict is profitable."

"After the dissolution of the USSR, there was an illusion that liberalism had won the final victory, that heaven on earth should resemble America both politically and economically. It seemed that money was intended to become the main goal of life, for which we should sacrifice ethics, morality, and humanism.

However, China has proposed a different model. A balanced combination of communist ideals with a capitalist economy. In its case, a centralized social state coexists with the economic freedom of private enterprises.

Since 2008, we have seen that China is steadily growing against the backdrop of a stable decline in the West. That is, China has proven that elements of capitalism are necessary for the economy, but capitalism as a format of state governance is doomed."

A cautious like as I am not inflamed with passion over China's alternative TBH.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Are the US and French betting on the Russian not hitting them in the Odessa region? That Russian wont want to escalate?

Wolf

Reaction score

Nobody could argue with anything he's stated here.
The West is in serious economic, ethical and moral decline.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
A cautious like as I am not inflamed with passion over China's alternative TBH.
Me either!

I think the main issue is money in politics. If, somehow that could be removed from the equation in the West then we can judge our capitalist democracies properly.

Otherwise we get a version of the US oligarchic system. This is arguably worse than the Chinese way of doing things. At least when you get to the point the US is at where the country is being raped and bankrupted by the warmongering elites that own it. The same cunts that dictate to the EU that we must open our borders to millions of non-Christians!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I doubt if the 101st airborne is in Odessa.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom