US Politics.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
These people have got to be the stupidest I've ever come across.

There's a reason they're called libtarded.
It's not pure stupidity. It's part of the mechanism by which they steal elections. They know that if they control the narrative, and information, and the presentation, they can flagrantly rig elections and nothing really ever happens. They're emboldened because they've already gotten away with it. We're living in a post-truth world.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This place is like Ukraine, it is finished but nobody wants to admit it.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Means nothing as the courts will overrule all them.

Maine is one of two states that can divide their electors. It as 4, two for the state and one for each of the two congressionsal districts. So Trump lost the State and a district but got one elector.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
1703811443520.jpeg

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
It's not pure stupidity. It's part of the mechanism by which they steal elections. They know that if they control the narrative, and information, and the presentation, they can flagrantly rig elections and nothing really ever happens. They're emboldened because they've already gotten away with it. We're living in a post-truth world.
great post it is understood here but i have tried to explain that to the ordinary joe and eyes glaze over in 5 seconds flat.
that is how they can get away with anything --if their phones news feed are quiet then it never happened -you are mad sur i would have heard about it .

Reactions: jpc

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom