US Politics.

valamhic

Reaction score
It looks like Trump will win the White House but it will be a a heavy price for hum and his family.

Reactions: jpc

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
Eat a dick, Haley.

Eat a bowl of em'.

1708853575551.png

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
It's just getting harder for the Dem's to rig the election. Trump obviously has huge popular support and to try and pretend that Biden has more is going to be nowhere as easy as it was last time.
Nikki continuing to run for the nomination doesn't make any sense. At least prima facie. She's spent 75M$ to get trounced in every state.

The only way it makes sense is that she's there as a litmus test for the powers that be to work out by what margin they need to offset the steal in the coming general election. If I had to bet on it, that's why this charade is being allowed to continue. They're working out the requisite numbers to put the fix in.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Nikki continuing to run for the nomination doesn't make any sense. At least prima facie. She's spent 75M$ to get trounced in every state.

The only way it makes sense is that she's there as a litmus test for the powers that be to work out by what margin they need to offset the steal in the coming general election. If I had to bet on it, that's why this charade is being allowed to continue. They're working out the requisite numbers to put the fix in.
Good thinking, and there is a lot to be said for that line of thought, however, there must be some point at which they recognise that to rig the vote would be so obvious it would let loose all sorts of unintended consequences, not necessarily to their advantage.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She is running for the 2028 election.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to follow all the goings ons in this election year, especially as it seems likely Trump will win, which will be fun in terms of watching the wokesters lose their minds, but does anybody see any real change coming even if Trump wins?

I don’t.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It’ll be interesting to follow all the goings ons in this election year, especially as it seems likely Trump will win, which will be fun in terms of watching the wokesters lose their minds, but does anybody see any real change coming even if Trump wins?

I don’t.
None, he will say they are good people and let's start anew.

He will appeal all his cases and they will be dismissed

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

I don’t.
I think we may well see a change in the Ukrainian situation and some rapprochement with Russia. The bell weather there will be the fate of Nuland, if she keeps her job then it will just be more of the same, if she goes, then Putin may be willing to talk.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
I think we may well see a change in the Ukrainian situation and some rapprochement with Russia. The bell weather there will be the fate of Nuland, if she keeps her job then it will just be more of the same, if she goes, then Putin may be willing to talk.
It’ll be interesting to see what happens. I think if Trump starts to tackle the likes of Nuland, who is a lackey of the faceless powerbrokers who run the US, he may end up being murdered.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There must be some point at which they recognise that to rig the vote would be so obvious it would let loose all sorts of unintended consequences, not necessarily to their advantage.
I don't believe so Sir. Don't underestimate the power of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It has literally driven these people crazy to the point that their judgement has collapsed.

The New York case sums up what's going in these people's minds.

Here Kevin O'Leary explains the insanity of that ruling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImG4W8u0VU

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

I don’t.
It will make for a few good episodes of the Soap Opera ( if Trump Wins ) ~ ~ But it will Not make One Iota of difference to the American Deep-State / Dark-State.

valamhic

Reaction score
It's just getting harder for the Dem's to rig the election. Trump obviously has huge popular support and to try and pretend that Biden has more is going to be nowhere as easy as it was last time.
Fingers crossed.

valamhic

Reaction score
It will make for a few good episodes of the Soap Opera ( if Trump Wins ) ~ ~ But it will Not make One Iota of difference to the American Deep-State / Dark-State.
If that were true the deep state would not try to block him.

valamhic

Reaction score
I don't believe so Sir. Don't underestimate the power of Trump Derangement Syndrome. It has literally driven these people crazy to the point that their judgement has collapsed.

The New York case sums up what's going in these people's minds.

Here Kevin O'Leary explains the insanity of that ruling.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImG4W8u0VU

There is a go find me campaign, I will throw in 100 .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRoc0FCEiac&t=346s

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom