US Politics.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Desperate carnage in Baltimore........the ship was totally out of control , black smoke pumping out of it and the electrics fucked , looks like a diesel runaway situation to me , they couldn't get it shut down and it was lurching sideways and bulldozed one of the main piers out of it :oops:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I really doubt this.

All accounts are that they really did not like each other.

The probable reason that Obama picked Biden as a Vice President was to show everyone that he was not all some type of Black Nationalist radical because otherwise he would not have picked someone with an anti-Black rep in the manner that Biden had.
They are both puppets of equal standing.

Except one has become demented and must be replaced. Like Yeltsen.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
They are both puppets of equal standing
Except one has become demented and must be replaced. Like Yeltsen.

Biden was a smart political operator- which is why he got on so well with Bibi Netanyahu them both being very shrewd politico careerists. I think though ultimately Biden's intelligence was significantly narrower than that of Obama enough to make Obama ultimately more intelligent than him (though not necessarily Bibi).

Are you referring to Biden as the one who has become demented?

Blinken seems to be firmly in the driver;s seat and the Dems zombies are refusing to believe that Biden has neurological problems so I cannot see from this side of the ocean why they would need to hurry to replace him.

Wolf

Reaction score
Desperate carnage in Baltimore........the ship was totally out of control , black smoke pumping out of it and the electrics fucked , looks like a diesel runaway situation to me , they couldn't get it shut down and it was lurching sideways and bulldozed one of the main piers out of it :oops:
Probably Trump's fault.:ROFLMAO:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Biden was a smart political operator- which is why he got on so well with Bibi Netanyahu them both being very shrewd politico careerists. I think though ultimately Biden's intelligence was significantly narrower than that of Obama enough to make Obama ultimately more intelligent than him (though not necessarily Bibi).

Are you referring to Biden as the one who has become demented?

Blinken seems to be firmly in the driver;s seat and the Dems zombies are refusing to believe that Biden has neurological problems so I cannot see from this side of the ocean why they would need to hurry to replace him.
Biden is demented.
Obama would be smarter than Biden and bibi easily smarter than both put together.

He got 2 degrees out of MIT.

tldr

Reaction score
Nicole Shanahan is Kennedy's VP choice. Watched the announcement. Native American invocation and 'America the Beautiful' were particularly beautiful. Cheryl was a bit flat, reassuring to see she's still keen on Bobby. RFK was all about substance and took the tiller with elan. Those Kennedys.

Shanahan bumped the tracks a bit in her speech. She's just beginning at this but you know from her that she'll improve every day. Very authentic and Californian. She'd butcher Harris in a debate. Some take intoxicants to escape the travesty Nicole - the sight is a talent, not a gift.

Could call it a wholesome platform and a revolt of the disillusioned. They went to Oakland to announce this. Takes moxie.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
First downside is.

When I never heard of her, who did.

dropkickmejeebus

Reaction score
Probably Trump's fault.:ROFLMAO:
1711489819290.png

You sure????

free and clean

Reaction score
Biden seems to be getting worse. Saw him on the news there trying to answer questions and the poor bastard can barely string a sentence together. How has he not been removed at this stage? Surely there's some impeachment process to deal with a president who's clearly senile.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I hate coons :mad:
Terms such as coons and niggers and spics and Pakis and such others can not be allowed legally, decently and is just bad optics.

People just have to accept this or move on.

For example I have now one Facebook friend running for election in Ireland. He could not come on this site , at this time if this is the content.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Biden seems to be getting worse. Saw him on the news there trying to answer questions and the poor bastard can barely string a sentence together. How has he not been removed at this stage? Surely there's some impeachment process to deal with a president who's clearly senile.
Biden did well to pick Cocaine Harris as the Vice President / Gimp = = She can't be put in as President !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And using an avatar of a real person is also a major no no.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It's just R0ry 0 C0nnor. Sure it's on his website.
If you have a problem with him, pay him a visit and move on, like I did, with TwentyTwoStone.

If I was sure this lad was ROC I would have visited him as well maybe.

And I did not see much from ROC that was nasty to me or mine anyway, aside from being called a tin foil nut and economic idiot etc etc etc. And that is not enough to bother me to the point of visiting or even close. If I visit, it takes a bit of effort. I do not know what he wrote elsewhere of course, and dont care, as it may not be him at all.

I would doubt that an engineer is going to be wasting his time on the Isle with two losers that this man would not even allow inside his front gate.

So move on.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
And that was two years ago, I bet he is TwentyFiveStone now, but lets move on

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom